111-120

Chapter 111 Love and Not Love Chapter 111 Love and Not Love
Lu Zhen felt that his initial idea of following Gu Jinyao was very simple, he just wanted to talk to her.
But later, his thoughts slowly changed.

In such a dark night, she was the only one on that road.

On such a special day, he didn't want to spend the wedding night with Gu Liuying, so he might as well spend it with her.

Maybe after being intimate with me, she would start to like me.

Once people have evil thoughts, it is difficult for them to control themselves.

If the man named Ji Shaobei hadn't appeared, Lu Zhen would have taken action.

However, after washing his face with cold water, Lu Zhen felt that he had been too impulsive before.

He shouldn't be so anxious, because if he's not careful he might get himself killed.

He should be more cautious, more careful, and lure her step by step, or get rid of that man...

When I returned to the main room again, the people who were originally inside had left, and only Gu Liuying was sitting alone at the table.

The Lu family is well-off, and the furnishings in the main room are also nice. In addition to the large table used for daily meals, there are also small square tables and armchairs for resting and drinking tea.

On the small square table there was a vase, a radio, a thermos and a large jar of fine tea.

These things were rare in the eyes of the villagers. When the young ladies who came to see Gu Liuying off for her wedding in the afternoon saw them, they all praised her for her good fortune.

But at this time, on the first day of her marriage, Gu Liuying already looked miserable.

She had an expressionless face and her eyes were staring straight ahead without focus. She felt so aggrieved and sad that tears were about to fall.

The wedding program just started but the groom ran away, saying he was going to smoke a cigarette.

But the person left and never came back. We went out to look for him but couldn't find him.

Everyone could see that Lu Zhen was not satisfied with her, and those who envied and jealous her instantly turned to sympathy.

Everyone was persuading her that Lu Zhen must be busy with something.

Today is their wedding, what could be more important than accompanying the bride?

Gu Liuying knew that he was unhappy and was still angry about the previous plot against him, but at this time you could pretend and give him some face, but he didn't.

What’s even more infuriating is that after those people left, no one in the Lu family paid any attention to her. No one came to talk to her, and no one took her to the new house to rest.

She has been here for so long, but she has never been to the new house.

There is no need to mention that Lu Zhen is nowhere to be found. An Yixin, the mother-in-law, has been hanging around the door several times but ignored her.

Thinking of this, Gu Liuying stood up suddenly.

Why should she sit on the chair and wait like a nagging woman?

She is already the daughter-in-law of the Lu family, and this is her home.

Gu Liuying was just about to go look for it herself, or just check every room, when Lu Zhen came in.