151-160

Chapter 151 Family Chapter 151 Family
When Gu Jinyao led people to rescue Ji Lan, he instructed Gu Ping to block the Lu family.
In the past six months, Gu Jinyao has enjoyed a very high reputation in the village, and everyone is willing to help her. In addition, what Ji Lan did was really too much. The villagers could not read a single word and did not understand the law, but they had their own set of moral standards. Kidnapping and arson were unforgivable acts in their minds, and such people must be arrested.

The Lu family wanted to deny the truth at first, but after Lu Lichun and his two brothers were arrested, they realized they could no longer cover it up, so they told the truth.

They conspired with Jia Qiuyan to let Wei Dashazi set the fire, and then took advantage of the chaos to kidnap Ji Lan and send her to the city. Someone drove to the town to pick her up.

Gu Jinyao: "Was it Wei Guang who arranged the pick-up?"

At this point, Ji Shaobei's face turned cold as ice.

He said: "The car was arranged by Wei Guang, but he said he was going back to pick up some dry goods. The driver also said that he was going to the town to pick up the goods and didn't know that the sacks contained people."

Yesterday afternoon, Wei Guang was also summoned to the town for investigation, but he denied everything.

Not to mention him, even Jia Qiuyan denied the confessions of the Lu family. She said that she just wanted to take Ji Lan back as her wife and had no idea about the Lu family's kidnapping.

Gu Jinyao: "The fire at home was set by Wei the Idiot. If Jia Qiuyan had not participated in this, how could her son come to help?"

The facts are in front of us, all members of the Lu family have confessed, but Jia Qiuyan actually denies it. How can she not admit these things!

Ji Shaobei said, "Jia Qiuyan said that Lu Xiaocui instigated this matter and took Wei Xin away when she was out."

"What!"

That old woman is such a good storyteller!
Gu Jinyao was really angry that she couldn't bring those people to justice immediately. She felt aggrieved and uncomfortable.

Ji Shaobei patted her back gently and said, "Leave the hospital first. I will handle this matter. It is not up to her to decide."

Just at this time, Song Shiguang parked the car and came up. Gu Jinyao suppressed the anger in his heart and went in to change clothes, and then took Ji Lan out of the hospital.

It was already past nine o'clock when Ji Lan's discharge procedures were completed.

Zhao Xiaogang had already returned to town yesterday afternoon, so only a few of them went back today.

Ji Shaobei asked for leave from the factory and will not have to go back to work this week.

Song Shiguang was driving an old jeep. The car belonged to the factory that usually printed wrapping paper for them. It was related to the Song family and was borrowed for their use.

Song Shiguang was originally a talkative and lively person, but at this moment he was serious and silent.

Ji Shaobei had mentioned this sister of the Ji family to him when he was in the army. He was very angry when he saw her encounter such a thing.

When the car arrived in the town, Ji Shaobei got off first.

"I'll go check on today's progress and come back later."

Gu Jinyao nodded and took Ji Lan back first.

The jeep could not go any further when it reached the big locust tree at the entrance of the village. Song Shiguang parked the car and said to Ji Lan behind him, "Sister Lan, let me carry you back."