451-460

Chapter 451 Until the End of Life Chapter 451 Until the End of Life
It seems that the two of them haven't been intimate for quite some time.
Before Gu Jinyao got into trouble, Ji Shaobei had been afraid to get close to her, and then it was the New Year and everyone was very busy.

So both of them felt very good about this long-awaited intimacy, and it lasted for quite a while.

Afterwards, Ji Shaobei fetched some water for his wife to clean up, then hugged her again and patted her, "You can fall asleep now, right?"

Gu Jinyao punched him, "I'm so sleepy."

I was really sleepy. Although I didn’t check the clock, I guess it was almost midnight.

Gu Jinyao found a comfortable sleeping position and soon fell asleep.

This time, she fell asleep again.

In her dream, Gu Jinyao felt very cold, and the chill all over her body made her shiver involuntarily.

She was mumbling something, begging and afraid.

It feels like standing on the edge of life and death, with hope on one side and hell on the other.

This time, Gu Jinyao was completely immersed in the dream.

Whether it is the previous life, this life, the past or the future.

She is who she is, Gu Jinyao, Ji Shaobei’s wife, the mother of his children, and the founder of Xiangkeju.

She came out of the mountain village of Dayang Village, learned a craft, opened a shop, and sent her husband to college.

She went from Fengyu Town to Jiangcheng, to Nancheng, and finally to the far north.

She walked, learned, overcame all difficulties, and gave birth to children.

Family, career, several obedient and sensible children, and a loving couple.

Everything is beautiful and happy.

This feeling is so addictive that people don't want to let go, let alone break it.

So Gu Jinyao was praying at this moment, praying that her husband and daughter in the operating room could safely survive the danger.

Gu Jinyao didn’t know if her prayers would be of any use, she hoped that luck would be with her this time.

She really couldn't accept the loss, she was totally unprepared.

When people are in despair, they always hope to find some spiritual comfort, and this is the case with Gu Jinyao at this moment.

She didn't know how long she sat in the corridor inside the operating room until the door opened and Gu Jinyao saw her daughter being pushed out.

"Doctor, how is my daughter?"

She rushed over and saw her daughter still unconscious, tears streaming down her face.

"The operation was successful and her finger can basically be saved."

"thanks, thanks."

No one knew what happened to the daughter when she was kidnapped. When Gu Jinyao appeared downstairs in the shopping mall, his daughter was thrown out of the upstairs window.

She fell onto the awning of a shop downstairs and was completely caught by the awning. She did not suffer any injuries, but her little finger was cut off and thrown down with it.

Gu Jinyao thought that Shao Bei must have thrown his daughter down to save her...

"What about my husband, how is he?"