121-130

Chapter 121: Stop Chapter 121: Stop
When Guo Kun was still a chef, he was not only stubborn but also arrogant, and he would not easily ask others for advice.
However, things are different now. After experiencing ups and downs, his arrogance has been worn down a lot. In addition, the Lu family is related to him, so it is not easy to refuse such a thing.

Guo Kun: "Just now you said you wanted to open a shop with this noodle soup?"

Gu Liuying nodded. Although she wanted to take Guo Kun as her master and learn the craft from him, this would not affect her.

She could also open a shop and hire people like Gu Jinyao, and do other things on her own.

Guo Kun: "It's OK to make this at home, but forget about opening a shop."

Gu Liuying's smile froze. "Uncle, if there's anything wrong, just tell me. I'll correct it."

Guo Kun: "There are too many problems, and they can't be corrected in a day or two."

Skills are acquired through accumulation over time and cannot be rushed.

Moreover, the most important thing is that her noodles with soybean paste are not as good as Gu Jinyao’s pork intestine noodles, so it would be a loss to open a shop.

However, Guo Kun was reluctant to say this, for fear that others would think that he was favoring his own apprentice and attacking his competitors.

He is unwilling to even point out the problem, so there is no question of giving any guidance.

Gu Liuying's clenched fists gradually tightened, and she felt angry and anxious.

Guo Kun's attitude towards her was too casual, which was not the right attitude towards a heroine.

In the book, the little old man in front of you is the heroine's mentor. He is stubborn and arrogant, but he is very tolerant towards the heroine.

Why?
He actually did this to himself!

Gu Liuying was a little confused.

Just at this moment, Gu Jinyao put away her things and came out. Gu Liuying looked at her and suddenly something clicked in her mind.

It was her. It must have been her who snatched away this opportunity from me, causing the plot to change.

Yes, that's the only way it makes sense.

Gu Liuying was so angry and hateful that she really wanted to eat Gu Jinyao.

From the moment this person returned to the village, everything went wrong. She shouldn't exist.

The hatred in Gu Liuying's eyes was so obvious that even Guo Kun could see it and thought, aren't these two cousins?
At this moment, Lu Zhen, who had been silent, spoke.

"Liu Ying, your uncle is unwilling to teach you because your cooking skills are not good. I think it's better to forget about opening a shop. Why don't you learn from your uncle and become his apprentice?"

Lu Zhen's words woke Gu Liuying up. She immediately put on a smile and agreed, "Yes, I am too ignorant. I just want to open a store when I can make something. Uncle, please teach me. I will follow you in the future."

Gu Jinyao had snatched her opportunity, so she just had to take it back.

First get a position as an apprentice, and then slowly figure out the rest.

Gu Liuying also wants to become a disciple!
Gu Jinyao was slightly startled. She didn't want to be a senior sister with this person. Disliking her was one thing, but she hated her so much that she might be thinking that she had stolen her things. How could they get along happily in the future?