171-180

Chapter 171 Turning Point Chapter 171 Turning Point
The reason why Zhao Xiaogang bullied Liu Lin was because he was afraid that she would steal his skills.
Now, Liu Lin is actually going to give his skills to Gu Jinyao for free.

This is really dramatic and unexpected.

However, after hearing what Gu Jinyao said, Liu Lin realized that she had thought too simply before.

Liu Lin suddenly became excited and her hands under the table tightened unconsciously.

She said: "I will teach you, and only you. You can use it to run a business or make money. I will not interfere."

Liu Lin knew that Gu Jinyao wanted to use his skills to develop his business.

No matter how she learned that she could make barbecue, no matter how precious this skill was, at this moment she had only one strong thought in her heart: this might be her chance to change the status quo.

Gu Jinyao: "What are your conditions?"

She knew that the man had not finished speaking, and she had just given him a brief reminder. Then she understood that some things might seem unimportant to one person, but are very precious to others.

Liu Lin: "Can you give me 200 yuan?"

Liu Lin was very nervous when she said this.

In the village, two hundred yuan is not a small sum of money, and some families cannot save that much in half a lifetime.

She was a little scared of asking for so much, fearing that Gu Jinyao would say she was greedy and reject her request.

But she had no choice, the debt she owed was two hundred yuan. If she had two hundred yuan, she wouldn't need to get engaged to the Dong family. She would be free and could choose her life again.

When she decided to use her marriage to pay off her debts, Liu Lin gave up hope in life.

How could she not know what kind of person Dong Weimin was? She had found out everything a year ago.

That man has been a spoiled young master by his whole family since he was a child.

When he was at home, he was lazy and never worked in the fields. He also ordered others to serve tea and water.

He has a group of bad friends outside. Although his family is well-off, with his father being the village chief and two sisters working in factories in the city, he still steals and does dirty things.

Even if she was blind, she would not look down on such a person.

But there was no other way. She had to pay back the debts she had borrowed from relatives and friends over the past few years, and the one hundred yuan she had borrowed from her aunt when her father was seriously ill and hospitalized in the winter of the previous year. She was born and raised in the village, and would have to live here for the rest of her life. She couldn't be a rogue.

Moreover, when she borrowed money from my aunt, she signed an agreement that the interest would be compounded if she didn't pay it back.

She has to repay this debt, and Liu Lei and Liu Wei also have to repay it. If they can't pay it off, their children and future generations will have to continue to repay it.

She couldn't let these debts become a shackle for the Liu family and they would have to carry them for the rest of their lives.

Dong Weimin's family was willing to pay a dowry of 200 yuan to marry me, and only their family could afford so much money.

No, I can afford two hundred yuan to stay in a rural guesthouse.

But, is the boss lady willing?
Liu Lin's heartbeat unconsciously quickened. She felt like a soul waiting for verdict. Whether to go to hell or return to the world, the final say was in Gu Jinyao's hands.