461-470

Chapter 461 His Fear Chapter 461 His Fear
The little girl who was kidnapped.
In the previous life, that person used this child to threaten Ji Shaobei, causing him to destroy his own eyes and stab himself in the abdomen.

Although he was seriously injured, he was still able to rescue his daughter from that man and save his own life.

Lu Zhen had to admire the man; his eight years of military career were not in vain.

It is difficult for ordinary people to make a comeback like he did.

In fact, Ji Shaobei had the opportunity to rescue his daughter without getting hurt, but in that case, the people in the building would become buried with her.

It has come to that point. Lu Zhen feels that even if he is a little selfish, no one will blame him, but this person...

Every time Lu Zhen thought of this, he couldn't help but want to laugh. Ji Shaobei deserved it.

It's because he wanted to be a saint that he made himself like that. Isn't it what he deserves?

Lu Zhen stared at Gu Jinyao's belly with a gloating smile.

At this moment, Gu Jinyao's heart was unconsciously lifted.

Which child?

That kid!

Lu Zhen, he also knows!
Gu Jinyao's mind went blank for a moment, a moment of emptiness caused by extreme shock.

There is something wrong with Lu Zhen. It is very likely that he is just like Gu Liuying or himself, having traveled through time or been reborn, or has the special ability to know his previous life.

Gu Jinyao knew that Gu Liuying was a time traveler. She knew this from the moment she came back.

But Lu Zhen, she really hadn't thought much about it before, she just knew that this man was most likely the author of the novel, a whimsical man.

After going through so many things, Gu Jinyao knew that Lu Zhen had gotten rid of the influence of the time traveler and the pull of the plot, but she had never thought deeply about how this person woke up.

Before this, she once thought that Lu Zhen discovered Gu Liuying's true identity because of her reminder.

But now think about it, he was the one who created the Gu Liuying case. He gradually changed from a gentle and modest gentleman to a ruthless and despicable villain who would do anything to achieve his goals. Was it really just to get rid of the plot?

No, it is very likely that he has awakened himself and possessed the memories of his previous life.

When he thought of this possibility, Gu Jinyao felt a chill in his heart.

She asked Lu Zhen tentatively, "What do you mean?"

Lu Zhen smiled faintly, "Jin Yao, do you want to know?"

There was a playful temptation in the man's eyes, which made Gu Jinyao want to rush up and slap him twice.

But she knew she couldn't act impulsively.

Gu Jinyao clenched his fists and tried hard to suppress his anger.

Just at this time, Ji Siming slowly walked over holding his lantern.

The one-year-old boy took small steps and walked slowly to his mother, staring at Lu Zhen with his big round eyes.

The little kid didn't say anything, perhaps he was a little curious about this strange uncle, but under the dim yellow light his expression was unusually serious.