371-380

Chapter 371: Stealing a Man Chapter 371: Stealing a Man
When she was out shopping, she ran into someone who tried to snatch something from her.

Zhou Qingqing was angry and spoke harshly.

Seeing Zhou Qingqing saying that she was poor in various ways, the other party also responded very rudely, "I am poor, so what? I can spend my own money however I want. It's not like some people who are young and spend lavishly. Whose money are they spending? It's from their parents. If you have the guts to be so self-righteous here, you might as well find something to do instead of being a parasite in society."

When Zhou Qingqing heard this, she was so angry that she waved her hand to hit the woman, but the man next to her grabbed her wrist.

The man who had been reluctant to spend money on a woman before now became serious and stared at Zhou Qingqing with a ferocious look.

Don’t mention it, Zhou Qingqing was actually a little scared.

The woman looked at Zhou Qingqing smugly, "Why, you still want to hit someone after I hit you where it hurts? You can't blame me, there's no one around you, and you still want to cause trouble? You're almost looking for death! I'm telling you, how can you find a man with such a bad temper? You can't blame one person, who can stand this kind of lady's temper."

Zhou Qingqing was so angry that she was shaking. She said, "You are great to have a man. Go get married and have kids early. College students like me are supposed to study and contribute to society in the future. They are not like some people who can only be female workers all their lives, earning a pitiful salary and laughing at others without knowing it."

I came here happily for a shopping trip, but ended up feeling very angry.

Zhou Qingqing didn't bother with the two men any more. She just left angrily after she finished speaking.

When the other party heard that she was a college student, he didn't dare to say anything.

Zhou Qingqing left the mall, becoming angrier and angrier as she thought about what had just happened.

If there was a man with her today, she would definitely teach that woman a lesson.

Unfortunately……

I can't wait any longer. I must make Lu Zhen divorce that woman before school starts, otherwise I won't play with him anymore.

Having made up her mind, Zhou Qingqing prepared to go to the library.

She made an appointment with Lu Zhen to meet there this afternoon.

However, as soon as Zhou Qingqing got off the bus, she was blocked by Gu Liuying.

Gu Liuying was wearing a wrinkled red dress and her eyes were red. When she saw Zhou Qingqing getting off the car, she blocked her way.

Zhou Qingqing had seen Gu Liuying once from a distance and recognized her.

But the two did not meet.

As soon as Zhou Qingqing saw Gu Liuying's posture, she knew she was coming for her, but she didn't want to pay attention to her. Thinking of her secret relationship with Lu Zhen, she even felt a little guilty.

No matter how much she looked down on Gu Liuying, there was nothing she could do because this woman was a legal couple with Lu Zhen.

Zhou Qingqing lowered her head and tried to avoid her, but was caught by Gu Liuying.

"Why, are you scared of me? Do you want to run away?"

Gu Liuying really wanted to grab this woman Hua’s face, pull out her hair, and make her cry and kneel down to beg for mercy.