571-580

Chapter 571 Reaching a Consensus After the melancholy boy in front of him had cried enough, Ji Siming reminded him lightly, "Dreams and reality are different after all. Han Mo, you should be glad that you just took my car and didn't do anything else, otherwise the two of us would not be sitting here drinking coffee now."
Ji Siming was willing to listen to his explanation, but that didn't mean he would believe him, and he certainly wouldn't let this person get close to his sister with those thoughts.

Even if his dream was true, it was not the present after all. Everything was different and his sister had other choices. It was not natural to repeat what had happened before.

Han Mo nodded. "I was too reckless. I will pay attention to my words and deeds in the future and become friends and classmates with Sitong. But I also hope you can give me a chance. Sitong has the right to choose, and I should also have the opportunity to pursue her. I want to be treated fairly."

Ji Siming smiled coldly, "Can you keep a normal mind?"

He had checked on Han Mo. He found out that Han Mo had mental problems when he was young. Such people may look normal on the surface, but when they go crazy, they are no different from criminals.

Han Mo was silent. To be honest, he couldn't do it.

That kind of thing can drive you crazy just thinking about it.

But now he is exposed.

Han Mo: "I will go back to Country Y first and come back in two years. Is that okay?"

Two years later, Sitong became an adult. Before that, he felt that his girl would not like anyone, let alone fall in love. He just needed to hold back his longing for her, and everything would turn out well.

Ji Siming squinted his eyes and examined him for a moment, then nodded and said, "Okay, I hope you can take action immediately and don't drag your feet."

Han Mo: "Next week, let me take another piano lesson."

Ji Siming nodded. It was the last class and he had no intention of forcing anyone into a corner.

"Also, don't tell Sitong about these things now or in the future. Even if it's true, don't tell her. The past is the past, and the present is now. It's different now."

Han Mo was stunned for a moment, then said, "Okay."

The two men sat in the cafe and chatted for more than an hour, reaching a preliminary consensus on the current situation.

Han Mo paid the price for his hasty decision at the beginning, and Ji Siming also achieved his desired goal, which was to not allow anyone to take advantage of his silly sister before she came of age.

But Han Mo was still unhappy. Life is short. He finally came back, but now he is forced to leave again.

So he sighed, smiled and asked Ji Siming, "Do you want to know something about you in my dream?"

Ji Siming frowned, "What do you want to say?"

"It's nothing, I just want to advise you to live more soberly in this life, don't hurt others, and don't be deceived by others."

In his previous life, he was immersed in sadness and didn't care about anything.

After returning to this life and calming down, he discovered that there was a deep misunderstanding between his brother-in-law Ji Siming and the little girl Song Yu.

However, until his death, the two parties were never resolved.

Ji Siming's heart trembled. He didn't want to pay attention to him, but then he thought of Song Yu's hatred for him in his dream.