81-90

Chapter 81 Fear Chapter 81 Fear
Currently, pig intestines on the market cost 30 cents per pound, but Gu Jinyao asked for more and got 25 cents.
A pound of pig intestines weighs about eight ounces after being cleaned and braised. With the addition of red oil soup, it can be sold in five portions.

This pork intestine noodle can make 60 cents per pound, excluding the labor costs.

The profit of noodles is very average. The net profit of a bowl of vegetarian noodles at 20 cents is less than 0.1 cent.

However, since there is pig intestines, not many people eat vegetarian noodles.

Ever since pork no longer requires tickets, few people eat pork intestines anymore.

It's difficult to clean, and if it's not done well, there's always a smell.

Gu Jinyao's pork intestines cooked in red oil are absolutely delicious.

It smelled good when I passed by, and it smelled even better when I entered the store.

After one bite, the taste is unbearable.

Is this pig intestine?
This is not, this is a delicacy.

On the first day of opening, Gu Jinyao prepared thirty kilograms of pig intestines, which were quickly sold out.

It would be a pity if I didn't get to eat it. I would either buy some rice candy or have a bowl of vegetarian noodles to satisfy my craving. In short, I had to eat something, otherwise I would feel uncomfortable.

The flour in the store is bought in town, the water is from the backyard, and the green vegetables are also harvested from the village.

These things are very common, except for the oil that Gu Jinyao brought from home, which is mixed with magic water, so even a bowl of vegetarian noodles for two cents tastes better than that of other places.

A bowl of noodles costs only 20 cents, but it's worth it as it satisfies you.

At noon that day, Gu Jinyao prepared a table of delicious food in the store to celebrate the grand opening.

After dinner, she held a brief meeting with everyone.

From now on, this shop will be open for business every day, selling not only candy but also pig intestine noodles.

But she can't keep an eye on these things every day, so she will have to hand them over to other people later.

Wu Huijuan has already mastered the making of rice candy, and she will take over this business in the future. Making noodles does not require any technical skills and anyone can make it. Just let two waiters take shifts and whoever is on duty will make it.

As for Zhou Dakun, who rolls noodles, he comes here every day. In addition to rolling noodles, he also helps Zhen Xiaogang with miscellaneous tasks.

As for the pig intestines, since it is cold now, Gu Jinyao will prepare them in the afternoon before and heat them up the next day before selling them.

When Wu Huijuan learns how to make it later, she will make and sell it.

Although the store will be open every day in the future, Gu Jinyao doesn't want to work too hard. He only sells a fixed amount of goods every day and goes off work when they are sold out.

After the meeting, everyone cleaned up and Gu Jinyao took the two children, Gu Ping and Ji Lan to visit the supply and marketing cooperative.

With money in hand, she bought things for the whole family.

Hats, gloves, cotton fabrics.

A few months after her rebirth, the whole family had new clothes, except her and Ji Shaobei.