431-440

Chapter 431: Nonsense Chapter 431: Nonsense
In the living room, Ji Shaobei was laughing.

Then little Siming saw his father laughing and started laughing too.

Ji Shaobei grabbed the armrests of the chair, trying to suppress his emotions, and his smile was not exaggerated.

Little Siming had no scruples at all, holding his little wooden gun in his hand and laughing.

Looking at the happy faces of the father and son, Sun Yin couldn't help but curl up the corners of her mouth.

The other people in the living room were stunned at this time.

It’s such a serious matter, what are this father and son laughing at?

When Mrs. Chi heard Ji Shaobei's laughter, she frowned.

This person looks mature and steady, why does he become like this when talking about serious matters?

Isn't he a college student?

Alas, it turns out that these children are not the ones who grew up around me, so there is still a gap in some aspects.

Chi Yue said: "Shaobei, the matter is still under investigation. As long as we deal with it in time, everything will be in time. Don't be afraid!"

Afraid?
The smile that Ji Shaobei had just suppressed almost came out again, and his face turned red.

When little Siming saw his father looking uncomfortable, the already unrestrained kid started laughing again.

Everyone in the Chi family: "..."

After a while, when his son's excitement had passed, Ji Shaobei said, "Uncle, did you misunderstand something? My mother said it was just a vacation."

The Chi family was speechless again.

Old Mrs. Chi said, "Old man, what do you mean by this? There should be a limit to joking. Everyone came here today to show their concern for you. For the sake of everyone's kindness, can't you take it seriously?"

Old Mrs. Chi was obviously angry.

Chi Yue also frowned and said, "Sister-in-law, I just said that if there is anything, we should share the responsibility. Our family has experienced many ups and downs over the years, but we have survived all of them. As long as we unite and think of ways, there will be no problems that cannot be solved."

Guan Xin: "Yes. Sister-in-law, you were the one who took care of us when we had problems before. Now the children are grown up and have started working. They are also capable people. We will not sit idly by if you have problems now. We will definitely find a way to help you get through this difficult time."

Ever since she got engaged to the Li family, Guan Xin has intentionally or unintentionally shown that her family now has someone to rely on, instead of relying entirely on the eldest wife as before.

Guan Xin is a person who just likes to show off.

Xie Shishi secretly pursed her lips, thinking that if I gave you a tail, you would be so proud of yourself.

Sun Yin looked at Guan Xin and then at the Chi family members sitting on the sofa.

She said: "You said you were kind and came to help me, so I am sitting here now. We are all family. I never said anything to you from the beginning. I said this is a vacation and it is a vacation. If you don't believe me, I can't do anything about it.

Mom, the second son's family, after dinner, go back and have a rest early."

Sun Yin no longer wanted to talk to them about this matter. She felt tired.