161-170

Chapter 161 Daydream Chapter 161 Daydream
The person who came from the city today was not here to assist in the case, but Wei Guang’s lawyer.

Ji Shaobei knew that Wei Guang had another backer in Jiangcheng.

The man held a high position in Jiangcheng. Wei Guang had "saved" him many years ago and acknowledged him as his godfather.

It can be said that Wei Guang’s ability to get along well with everyone in Jiangcheng has a lot to do with that person.

Ji Shaobei chuckled, and there was a hint of ruthlessness in his icy eyes.

When you pull out a radish, you bring out the mud. This matter involves more and more people.

Since that man would help a beast like Wei Guang, don't blame him for being rude.

Ji Shaobei is undoubtedly an upright person, but he is not stubborn.

Just like before, when Zhou Qianlin wrote a letter to Gu Jinyao, he called Song Shiguang and Zhao Xiaogang to break Zhou Qianlin's legs.

When someone bullies him, he will definitely fight back. If the law cannot restrain him, he will solve it himself.

He will also cut down the big tree behind Wei Guang.

Ji Shaobei is not cruel, he just doesn't want to suffer from humiliation, especially when it comes to his relatives.

"Director Qian, since Jia Qiuyan refuses to change her confession, let's close this case first."

Jia Qiuyan will only be severely punished if she takes all the responsibility, because she brought it upon herself.

Director Qian patted Ji Shaobei on the shoulder and sighed.

He has witnessed Ji Shaobei's investigative ability in the past few days. He is worthy of being a hero who has won the highest award.

It's a pity that people like this don't go further down that path.

But it’s good to be back and be free.

Ji Shaobei did not try to persuade Jia Qiuyan again, nor did he go to meet the Lu family. He just stood outside and watched them step onto the execution vehicle.

Since Jia Qiuyan was willing to take the blame, she had already prepared herself mentally. She had no expression on her face throughout the whole process and was very cooperative.

When the Lu family members were brought out, their faces were filled with panic and helplessness.

Lu Chunmiao: "Why don't you let us go back? Why do we need to go into the city? I don't want to go into the city. When will you let us leave?"

Lu Chunmiao asked the two police officers who were escorting her over and over again, and still stood there, not wanting to leave.

The two people from the police station have been taking care of them for the past few days and are already fed up with it.

Someone said, "You still want to go back? You committed such a serious crime and you still think nothing will happen? You are just daydreaming. You can do it slowly after you are in prison. Now, please cooperate with our work."

When the Lu family heard this, they were stunned.

Lu Chunmiao: "What do you mean? You still want to lock us up! I tell you, this is not a big deal. Ji Lan is my daughter, she is my daughter, you know that? I just found a marriage for her, but she was not happy about it, so I just wanted to take her away. I, I did this for her! You said she is already 26 or 27 years old, and she still has problems with her brain. She was crazy before, so it is not easy for her to find a husband. I am doing this for her own good..."