321-330

Chapter 321: Revealed Chapter 321: Revealed
As soon as Ji Shaobei appeared on the stage, he became the leader among the representatives.
Several college students looked on with envy.

Lu Zhen stood in the middle of the team, clenching his fists unconsciously.

What a narrow road the enemies meet.

Ji Shaobei, he is here too.

And his outfit...

Lu Zhen also began to feel sour in his heart. Others were envious, but he was jealous.

In order to attend this exchange meeting, Lu Zhen also went to the China World Mall to look at clothes. He also liked the suit that Ji Shaobei was wearing at the time, but it was too expensive and he couldn't afford it, so he had to go to another place later.

Ever since Gu Liuying came to open the store, Lu Zhen's life has actually been pretty good, at least better than most of his classmates.

Gu Liuying's small shop makes a profit of about 100 yuan a month after deducting various expenses, which is equivalent to two months' salary for an ordinary worker. In addition, Lu Zhen also receives a subsidy at school, which is more than enough for food.

However, he could only take half of the money in the store. The accountant of the store would send the other half to Gu Liuying who was studying in the countryside every month. She also had expenses.

Lu Zhen lived a very comfortable life with fifty or sixty yuan of pocket money every month, but his expenses were also high. He had to eat well, wear well, and have a secret relationship with Zhou Qingqing, which cost him a lot.

Ji Shaobei's outfit cost more than 500 yuan, but Lu Zhen couldn't afford that much money.

How can you not feel jealous when others wear things that you can't afford?

Lu Zhen's good mood after being selected as a representative disappeared all of a sudden.

The look in his eyes when he looked at Ji Shaobei seemed to be filled with poison.

Ji Shaobei is the leader now, so naturally he cannot see the looking-up eyes of those behind him.

At 8:30, the exhibition hall opened and some people started to come in.

Because it was the first time to hold such an event, the person in charge of the exhibition hall was also standing at the door. If there were visitors who came to ask questions, there were staff to guide them. If they were representatives of foreign schools, they would be helpful.

After all, there are few people who can speak English in this era, and even fewer who can communicate with others.

Therefore, even if they are representatives recommended by the school, their level is actually limited. They can communicate with a few simple sentences, but they cannot communicate if the communication is complicated.

At this time, the advantages of Ji Shaobei and Lu Zhen were revealed.

Ji Shaobei taught himself English when he was in the army. Later, when he took the college entrance examination, English became a test subject. He also realized the importance of foreign languages and never relaxed, always working hard to learn this language.

Lu Zhen was because of the memories that remained in his mind.

Ever since he first saw the future in the illusion, Lu Zhen has changed. The book knowledge seems to have been learned before, and he remembers it after just one exposure.

So he didn't work very hard at Nanjing University that year, but he still did very well.

Seeing that he could easily rank among the top students in school, everyone praised him as a genius.