271-280

Chapter 271: Love Grows Over Time Chapter 271: Love Grows Over Time
Just now, Song Shiguang checked every room, looking for someone everywhere.
But now Meng Xia appeared in front of him, but he was a little reluctant to recognize her.

So surprised.

Is this woman with short hair and white shirt Meng Xia?

It's completely different from before, a lot has changed.

"You, you cut your hair?"

The waist-length hair has now grown to ear-length, the previous middle parting has become a 4:6 split, and the bangs are gone, left long and combed on both sides, revealing a smooth forehead.

Meng Xia not only cut her hair, but her entire temperament also changed.

Song Shiguang couldn't tell exactly what was different, but he just felt that it was different from before.

Her appearance...

It feels like I'm back in my childhood.

Seeing him staring at her blankly, Meng Xia did not explain anything, but said, "Sister-in-law has prepared dinner, come and eat."

After she finished speaking, she turned around and went across the street, leaving Song Shiguang standing alone at the door in a daze.

Meng Xia's appearance had a great impact on him, and Song Shiguang's heart beat faster for some reason.

He recalled the days when he was a child and was her slave.

At that time, Meng Xia was a notorious wild boy. Every time he went to his grandmother's house, he would be caught by her and forced to do something he didn't want to do.

For example, climbing trees to rob bird nests, and going to cemeteries at night to build up courage.

Song Shiguang transformed from a landlubber to a wading duck because Meng Xia helped him do it.

He could swim now. She laughed beside him and he cried loudly in the water.

Later, Song Shiguang stopped crying, and Meng Xia got a big crab from somewhere to tease him.

My eyes were filled with tears when I felt so aggrieved. I was also despised for being timid and not acting like a boy.

After suffering a series of blows, Xiao Shiguang was extremely depressed. He was not like this in front of others, but he could not beat the person in front of him, so he was very cowardly in front of her.

However, he was very angry when he was questioned for not being a man, and he said to her without thinking: "You are not gentle at all, and you are not like a girl at all. You will definitely not be able to get married when you grow up."

Meng Xia blinked her eyes. "Then marry me. We have been married several times anyway."

She was talking about playing house together.

Xiao Shiguang pouted, "I don't want to marry a wild boy. I like gentle and virtuous girls." He glanced at her short hair again, "And girls with long hair."

That day, Meng Xia was very angry and ignored him for several days.

Later, Song Shiguang went to junior high school. He had a lot of schoolwork and didn't visit his grandmother often.

Besides, he also knew that boys couldn't always play with girls.

However, since then, Song Shiguang also found that Meng Xia had changed. Her hair had grown longer, and when she saw him she no longer yelled, but smiled gently, like a grown-up girl.