Thirty

Loki shifted, as they both sat up in bed, and he made sure there was a little space. As a male, his body showed evidence of his enjoyment, her wrapped in his arms all night. His gaze trailed over her exposed skin, her neck, her left shoulder as his shirt slid down. He couldn't help but smirk, seeing the marks on her flawless skin, oh if only they were his.

'You fallen asleep?..'.. His eyes snapped to her face, realising she was looking at him over her shoulder. He liked how she looked, her hair messy, wearing his shirt, the contented sleepy look on her face.

'You are marked well from what I can see..'.. He said, moving to lean back against the pillows.

Her face lit up, and a sultry smirk appeared on her lips... 'Oh, there are plenty. Loki..'.. She reached out, taking his hand... 'Thank you. Last night, was one of the best nights sleep I've had..'

Loki gave her hand a squeeze, hearing what she hadn't said. With the possibility of still being watched, both had to be careful with their words... 'Darling, I plan on ensuring you have many nights like it..'.. He winked with a smile.

'Do you think they plan on-..'.. Loud knocks on the door cut her off, and then it was thrown open, not giving either one a chance to move. Odin strolled in, with guards and maids right behind him... 'Oh look..'.. Izzy smirked to Loki, then got off the bed, the shirt falling open to reveal her naked and marked body. She didn't care about the open stares from them all as she stretched on her toes... 'We have an audience. We can take requests if you have any kinks, or ideas you want to see come to life..'

Loki chuckled, gods did he love her unfiltered personality. Well, all three of them... 'Do you not wish to have breakfast first, my queen? You do need to replenish you energy..'.. He threw the sheets off of himself, not caring that the small crowd could see his obvious arousal, and he moved to stand with her, hauling her back to his chest... 'Hm, I have a few ideas in mind..'

Izzy wiggled her hips against him, and he dropped his face to her neck, one hand linking with his fingers on her waist, the other to reach up, sliding into his hair... 'I love that your darkness matches mine..'

'Enough!..'.. Odin had banged his staff, glaring at them both.

'Don't you know any other words?..'.. Izzy scoffed, tilting her head at him and rolling her eyes... 'What the fuck do you want, you one eyed, shit stained, bilgesnipe fucking asshole?..'

Lokis laugh was muzzled into her neck, especially hearing the horrified gasps of the guards and maids... 'Darling your profanity knows no bounds..'

'Don't even get me started on the rot infested cunt called Frigga..'... She sighed, annoyed.

'How dare you spea-..'..

'Fuck. Off..'.. She enunciated her words, leaning forward slightly... 'We..'.. She gestured to herself and Loki... 'Were just getting started. I was thinking of him fucking me hard against the railing, for all of Asgard to see and hear. Or, ride his face, haven't decided yet..'

Her suggestions, really weren't helping Loki to calm his body, but he knew what she was doing... 'Hm, you do like to be watched..'.. He said, looking up at those in the room, and seeing eight very red, and embarrassed faces, though Odin, was red with anger.

'You will cease this! You will be dressed, and join us..'.. He marched back out of the room, leaving the guards and maids.

'Oh, really? Is that what we're to do?..'.. Izzy turned in Lokis arms, linking his fingers behind his neck... 'We'll go, but I'll wear what I want to wear..'