Chloë's POV

I get off of his lap and fall down on my bed next to him and groan. When Jake notices this, he starts laughing. "You good?", he asks. "No I don't feel like getting up at all", I complain. I sit up and cross my legs and he gets up on his elbow while looking at me. "Thanks a lot for yesterday", I say. "Hey no problem, I'm glad I could help you", he answers as he puts his hand on my leg. "Maybe we should get up", I say as I hear Matthew making a lot of noise in the kitchen. "Yeah maybe we should, Matthew will kill us if we don't go buy suitcases today", Jake jokes. I laugh at his joke and we both get up from the bed. It's only then that I notice how hard he is. I try not to look at him too much, so I turn around and go to the kitchen to grab something to eat.

"These ones look nice", Matthew states as he points to some of the biggest suitcases the store has. "Yeah so nice that if we all buy one we can't put the luggage in the car", Jake responds with a dry tone. "We're going for a week, you can't put enough stuff for a week in a small one", Matthew argues. "Maybe you should take less stuff with you then", Jake snarls back. "I can't take less than I need", Matthew again replies. I let the boys argue and just walk away to find some smaller suitcases. I find a beautiful lilac colored one not so far from where the boys are. I take a look inside and it is honestly the perfect suitcase for me. I take the suitcase and walk back to the boy, who are still arguing. I go stand beside them with the suitcase between my legs, my arms crossed and I just stare at them. "You guys almost done?", I ask them after a while. "Tell him you need a big suitcase for a week and I'll stop", Matthew says. "Look between her legs, she picked a small one, that means that she will find a way to make everything fit", Jake points at the suitcase.

In the end we all leave the store with a small suitcase, only after I promised Matthew I would help him with packing his stuff. Jake picked a dark green suitcase and Matthew picked a black one, but he doesn't seem too happy with it. In the meantime I'm walking around proudly with my new lilac suitcase next to the guys. "Why are you so happy?", Matthew asks when he sees my smile. "Because I found a cute little suitcase in my favorite color, so mind your business with your negative energy", I say with a pout on my face. I hear Jake chuckle next to me and Matthew just rolls with his eyes. "I regret doing this", Matthew sighs. "Well let me remind you that you were the one that woke us up at 8 a.m. to do this", Jake says. "Yeah yeah I know", Matthew responds. "Who knew that the first big argument I would see between you guys would be about suitcases", I jokingly say.

Our last day before leaving is just filled with us packing our stuff and preparing everything for the long car ride. "See I told you all of this will not fit in this stupid little suitcase", Matthew yells in frustration. Since I was packing my own stuff I go to take a look at his progress. "Dude, no offense but your packing sucks", Jake says. "How do I take no offense to that?", Matthew asks furiously. "Jake has a point though", I say, "you just dumped everything in there." I take all the stuff out of it and take a look at everything. I start folding shirts and pants better so that he has more space. I'm done after a while and he even has some room left. He's sitting on his bed looking stunned at me. "You're a witch", he states in disbelief. "See I told you that it would work", Jake pesters him. "Yeah only because Chloë helped", Matthew replies. "Did you even pack yours yet?", he asks Jake. "Yeah I did and everything fit without any problem", he proudly announces. I roll my eyes and before I need to hear any more of their arguing, I leave the room and go back to packing my own stuff.