Jake's POV

"No Daddy you can't do this to me!", Alice screams. "They're lying, they're the bad guys, you have to punish them! I'm your baby, I never do something wrong!", she cries. "Enough Alice, you've been spoiled more than enough. Pack your stuff, we're leaving", her father raises his voice at her. She falls quiet, I'm guessing because she never heard her father raise his voice. They come downstairs after a while where Matthew, Chloë and I are still standing. "Thank you for everything you ever did for her Chloë, I'll make sure you get rewarded", the man says to Chloë. "It's fine sir, thank you", she replies. He turns to Dakota and puts his hand on his shoulder. "Thank you too kid, you're a good one. I'll keep in touch with you about the baby and I'll make sure you're rewarded too." "Thank you sir. Please keep me posted" Dakota responds. "I will son, I will. Thank you all for putting up with her during this and I apologize on her behalf for the inconvenience", he says when he turns to us. "Well guys, enjoy the rest of your well deserved vacation here, we'll be leaving now", he says before walking out of the door.

"Is it just me or did that man feel I don't know, different?", Matthew asks when they're gone. "He doesn't just feel different, he is different", Dakota says. "Why?", I ask. "He's one of the richest people of our country. He owns tons of different buildings, ranging from bars to hotels to companies, doesn't matter. He knows many people and everybody knows him. It takes a lot to get him mad, but I guess he reached his limit with his daughter", Chloë tells us with a sigh. "He isn't just rich, he is also one of the nicest and most respectful people you'll ever meet. He has tons of people work underneath him, yet he treats them as if they the same as him. He never looks down on anyone because he himself got rich by working very hard in low paid jobs. He worked up the ladder and now everybody respects him", she continues. "Damn that's crazy", Matthew whistles after hearing everything. "Yeah it is, I got my job because of him", Chloë replies. "Wait really?", I ask. "Yeah, the bar is one of the many bars he owns", she says.

We sit in silence for a while before we agree to go out. We visit beautiful places and enjoy our day. "Guys let's take a picture here", Chloë says with her phone in her hands. She's been taking pictures of everything we've visited and seen since we got here. We get together and she takes a few, just to be sure that at least one will come out good. "Can you send those later?", Dakota asks. "Yeah I'll send it in the groupchat", she replies. We get back at the house long after we had our dinner and we decide to enjoy the pool some more. Chloë joins us last and I notice her wearing a different bikini. I can't stop myself from looking up and down her body, checking her out just like Alex and Trent did the first time she took her sweater of during the first truth or dare we played together. I despised them when they did it, yet I'm here doing the same, and the worst part is that I can't help it. "Just so you know, if you keep looking at her like that, she'll find out you like her very soon", Matthew whispers in my ear. 

I turn to look at him and he's grinning at me. "Wait you like her?", Dakota joins the whisper party. "Don't tell her or I'll kill you", I threaten him. He puts his arms up in defense and swims a little bit away from me. "What are you guys talking about?", Chloë asks when she joins us in the pool. "You", Matthew states while crossing his arms. "Me? Why?", she looks puzzled at us. "We were just saying that it's a shame that you're not comfortable in your body", he answers. "Oh well thank my parents for that", she replies. "Did or do you regret leaving home so early?", Dakota asks. "No", she answers immediately. "Sometimes I think I might have been better off money wise if I stayed there longer but I'm happier now than I ever was there. Even when I was really struggeling I felt better than there. It wasn't a home anyway", she adds. "Your mom seemed to care about you", Matthew says. "No she didn't, if she ever cared about me she would've called the day I left their house", Chloë snaps back. "You saw your mom?", Dakota asks. "She was at our door about a week ago", I explain to him. "How does she know where you guys live?", he asks. "Don't know, don't care", Chloë says before swimming away from us.