Chloë's POV

He pulls me back on his lap and kisses me with a force. His tongue makes it's way in to my mouth with the same force he's kissing me. At this point I'm convinced that we're both just getting whatever we can get from the other. He grabs my ass again, making a moan escape from me. His hands are on my back, playing with the strings of my bikini. When he stops kissing me, he looks at me as if to ask me if he can undo them. I nod and a few seconds later, the bikini top is joining his swimwear. He picks me up and puts me on the bed carefully after that. He climbs on top of me and starts teasing me with both his mouth and his hands on my breasts. I have to bite my lip to not let any sound come out. He trails kisses down my stomach, down to the bottom of the bikini. He again looks at me and I put my hips up so that it's easier for him. He gladly takes it of and throws it on the floor.

"You know I won't be as good as you are", he says in between kisses. "I don't care Jake, just try", I reply out of breath. As he's kissing me, he's using his finger to tease me and I can't help but moaning into his mouth. I feel him smiling, which assures me that this makes him more confident. I push his finger in me with my own hand and I would be lying if I would say that it feels bad. He moves his finger, curls it inside of me, pushes it in and pulls it back out. My whole body reacts to his actions, certainly when he decides to also use his mouth to get me to finish. If I wouldn't have know, I would've believed that he did this many time before. He gets me to my tipping point and I finish quickly. He looks at me from between my legs like he's enjoying seeing me fall apart. "You having fun there?", I ask. "Sure am", he murmers. He gets back up and smashes his mouth on mine again. "I could get used to this", he says when we try to catch our breath. 

"Did I do alright?", he asks me. "You did more than alright darling, believe me", I say. His face starts glowing while looking at me. "Good to know", he whispers in my ear before kissing my cheek. We put on clothes and fall asleep while cuddling, both feeling tired of our eventful evening. We get up early in the morning so that we can pack the last things to leave for home. I'm brushing my teeth in the bathroom when Jake enters with a grin on his face. He looks at me in the mirror and I point to my neck. He comes to me and takes a closer look. "I'd call that art", he says with his deep morning voice. I finish brushing my teeth and take a proper look at him. "Well good news then, you're also covered in art", I say while pointing at his chest. He looks in the mirror at himself and laughs. "Don't move", he says before turning me around and taking his phone. He poses us so that you can see the 'art' and snaps a picture. 

"Let's pray the boys don't see this", I sigh. "They won't, I bet that they're hungover in their beds, regretting drinking so much", he says before planting a kiss on my cheek. We get ready and go downstairs to eat breakfast for the last time in this place. After a while Matthew comes down the stairs with his luggage and a look of regret. He goes through his hair while he sits down in front of me. "You need to tell me to stop drinking so much", he says. "Maybe you should try to control your drinking", Jake responds. Matthew looks at Jake and squints his eyes. "Why are you so happy so early in the morning?" Matthew asks. "Just had a great sleep I guess", Jake shrugs. Matthew looks like he's letting Jake's words sink in before tilting his head. Before he can say anything else, we hear a lot of noise. "What the heck was that?", I ask. We go look and see Dakota's luggage laying at the bottom of the stairs while Dakota is taking his time getting downstairs. "Sorry guys, I couldn't bother carrying it, so I just pushed it down", he shares when he notices our concerned looks. "Smart, I should've done the same", Matthew responds before walking back to the kitchen. While Dakota and Matthew make a last tour through the house to make sure we have everything, Jake and I are putting all the luggage in the car. "Told you they wouldn't notice", Jake whispers to me. "We still have to spend about 16 hours with them in the car, anything can happen", I respond.