Jake's POV

The days passed by quickly and it's already our last night here. The guys are drinking heavily while Chloë and I are just sipping our drinks. She's wearing the smallest bikini today, one that barely covers anything. The longer we're here, the smaller the bikini's got, which may imply that she got more comfortable in her body. I've been struggeling the whole day with a boner that just won't go away, no matter what I try. When the guys realize how wasted they're getting, they decide to go sleep so that they won't feel like shit during our drive back home. I go with them to make sure they get in their beds alright while Chloë cleans up the trash downstairs. When she's finished with that, she also joins us upstairs. 

"Jake, are you okay? You've been looking annoyed the whole day", she asks when she sees me sitting on the edge of our bed. "I'm fine angel, it's nothing important", I say. She comes stand in front of me and with a frown on her face she places her hands on my cheeks, making me look at her. "Don't lie to me Jake, tell me, maybe I can help", she says. She would be able to help alright, but I can't let her. "It's fine angel", I say placing my hands on her thighs in front of me. God those thighs, they kill me everytime I see them. To make things worse she takes away my hands but sits down on my lap. Her arms around my neck and her knees beside me on the bed. "What are you doing?", I choke out. "Tell me what has been bothering you darling", she says. "Darling?" I echoe her. Her cheeks turn pink when she realizes what she said. I want to kiss her so badly, her lips are so close yet so far. I can't ruin what we have, just to get a few minutes of pleasure. "You should get off", I say. I can't look her in the eyes when I say it because I'm too afraid. "Fine, but remember this Jake. If you want me to help you out, just ask", she says before planting a kiss on the top of my nose and leaving my lap.

I take her hand before she can walk away too far. She looks at me and she gives me a small smile. "You're testing my patience angel", I say as I pull her back to me. She's back on my lap and I put my head on her shoulder. She goes through my hair and a moan escapes from my mouth. Her hand stops moving and I look up to see how much damage I just did. She looks at me with a flustered look before a smirk appears on her face. "So that's what's bothering you", she says. "I'm sorry, I couldn't help it", I panick. "Hey darling you're fine, don't sweat it", she says in a calm voice. I look her in the eyes, then I look at her lips, just to look back in her eyes. She crashes her lips on mine not a second later. When she wants to pull back, I don't let her, instead I deepen the kiss. "We shouldn't do this", I say, "it might ruin our friendship." "One time won't hurt", she replies before smashing her lips on my again. We make out like our lives depend on it.

"We should be quiet though, the others might hear us", she says after a while. "They're too drunk to hear something anyway", I say. I kiss her everywhere I can since I want to try my luck tonight. She tries to keep quiet but every now and again, small sounds leave her mouth. Everything I'm doing now is a first for me so I'm not the most confident but I notice her body reacting to it in a good way, so I just keep going. "Oh God, keep doing that", she says when I squeeze her ass and trail kisses on her jawline. I go back to her mouth and kiss her again. She starts moving her body, bringing me in more trouble. I think she notices because her hand slides down my body and lands on my dick. She get off my lap and sits down in front of me. She starts by pulling my pants down and licks her lips when my cock springs free. She doesn't wast any time and puts it in her mouth. When I feel myself hitting the back of her throat, I hear her gag. I look worried at her, but she doesn't stop. She uses her mouth to go as far as she can and uses her hand for the rest. I have to put my hand on my mouth just to make sure I keep quiet, because she's making my head spin with what she's doing. She make me finish quickly, too quickly if you ask me. She licks every drop off of me before standing up.