Chapter 52

Olivia's pov:

"Hey!!"

I protest, smiling up at Kent as he brushes his thumb against the underside of my breast.

"Let me sleep."

"Come on, Olivia...."

I smile, turning my face up towards his, but Kent sighs and loosens his grip on me.

"Oh, shit! I'm already two hours late. If I don't get started doing what I actually want to do this morning, we won't make it to breakfast until eight."

"What a shame."
I say sarcastically, turning to go back to sleep.

He pouts a little as he gets up.

"Uhhh, fine. But I demand coffee! Where is it?"

Kent stands up from the bed and I bite my lip as I watch him cross the room in nothing but his tight boxer briefs.

To my surprise, he presses against a little section of the wall and this spins, revealing a perfect little Italian coffee bar hidden.

Really?!

I hurry over. You want to press all of the little buttons, my mouth watering at the thought of a nice espresso.

"Don't touch! Go put on something warm, Olivia, so you can go back through the tunnel. I'll make you something for your little trip."

I roll my eyes and head for his closet. When I come out a minute later, dressed in one of Kent - approved pyjamas, I'm rewarded by the sight of my delicious coffee.

"Thank you!"

"I'll see you tonight?"

"Okay. But are you going to be an ass to me all day before then?"

"If you deserve it. I can't even scare you into good behaviour anymore."

"It's not my fault if I like you a little scary. Very scowly and dark. Just my type, apparently."

"Really? I thought you were into blondes these days."

I roll my eyes as I drink my coffee.

I raise my eyes again to Kent in surprise when he grabs me by my waist.

"I don't want you to see him anymore, Olivia. It's getting too dangerous and you aren't getting any information."

"Speaking of Ivan..... he told me something yesterday..."

Kent narrows his eyes.

"What?"

"He and Lorenzo are planning something, Kent. He asked me again to come to his side. He insisted that you're going down and that you don't have a lot of time left."

Kent crosses his arms, angry.

"Is that so?"

I nod, heading over to sit on the bed.

"I don't know why he wants me to do it - if it's because he has feelings for me or wants allegiance to Lorenzo, I don't know. But Kent, Ivan was sure. And he'll get Bianci on his side if he can..... He says it's too dangerous for me to stay in this house. He wants me out."