Chapter 90

Olivias pov:

Titus, who is lying next to me and Kent, who are sleeping quite peacefully, starts grunting in the middle of the night.

"Titus.... Shhh! It's late."

Titus, who always obeys when I tell him to shut up, keeps growling and I have a bad feeling.

I open my eyes and see that Titus is looking out the window that overlooks the large garden.

I get up and look outside, but I can't see anything.

"Come on. I don't know what's wrong with you, but you're going to wake Kent up."

I bend down and grab him, lifting him into my arms.

"And then he's not going to let you sleep with us anymore."

I continue talking to him, trying to calm him down as I walk out my bedroom.

I enter my father's room, who had the door open.
He's sleeping in his bed, so I go and check on Dominic, who sleeping in one of the many cribs he has in the house.

I stare at my son, unable to believe I made such a beautiful thing.

Titus continues to squirm in my arms, looking agitated.

"Titus!"

I leave the room before he wakes up my son.

I walk towards the living room and stop dead when through one of the large windows, I see a light in the garden.....

As if there was someone with a flashlight.

I run towards the security room.

I quickly scan the surveillance cameras, and my mouth drops open when I see a woman scanning the house, looking for a way in.

I know that woman.........

Natalia!

I know she is not here with good intentions.

This bitch comes to my house while my family is sleeping and tries to break in?

Hell no! This ends now! Today!

I put Titus on the ground and pat his head for being a good dog.

"For now on, I will always listen to you. And tomorrow I will buy you the biggest bone I can find!"

I then leave him locked in the surveillance room and walk quickly towards the living room.

I know I should wake Kent up, but this is something I want to do on my own.

Whether I want it or not, I'm now a mafia queen and it is time to defend my family.

I open my safe that Kent showed me behind one of the paintings and grab the gun in there.

Let's see what this bitch wants.

Natalia is on one side of the house, so I use the back door, locking it behind me and start looking for her.

It doesn't take long to find her trying to force open a window.

"Well..... I didn't know you worked as a locksmith now, Natalia."

I smirk as she jumps in fright. I lean on one of the pillars of the patio.

"You!"

"Me! You look surprised, Natalia. I mean, you came to my house...... didn't you expect to see me?"

I can see how she grinds her teeth with rage.

"You little bitch."

I roll my eyes.