Chapter 31: straight to you

ARIAS POV:
"hey." I softly said "hi. Can we talk?" "actually no. I'm going to be late but look. she's great. she loves you Ezra. we've had our chance. I've hurt you in ways that I don't even understand. I need to let you go." "But aria." I pulled his face close and touched our foreheads as I cupped his cheeks. I closed my eyes. "I'll always love you." I said as I let a tear finally fall. I opened my eyes and let go of his face. I moved his hair from his face and looked into those green eyes. I kissed him. "goodbye Ezra." I said as I walked out the door. he grabbed my arm and turned me to face him again. "I was coming to pick you.." the tears fell. I slowly turned as I wiped the tears away and smiled. "Maybe I wanted to lose this time Ezra. You deserve her." I walked out got in averys friends car and drove to the airport. we got to security and this time I expected Ezra to be there yelling to stop me. I got to the front of security and had my suit case. I turned back to not see him. I looked over to Avery took his arm in mine and kept walking. we got to our gate and we started to board the plane when I heard my name. "aria!?" Ezra rushed towards me. "I can't let you leave again. I should've told you this last week but here I am and all I can say is is that I'm in love with you. I've been in love with you forever and I hadn't lost my feelings for you like you think. I've been in love with you forever. " my eyes filled with tears but this time with joy. I ran to him. I jumped in his arms. he spun me around. "I couldn't lose you again this time. It's you, it's always been you." he whispered in my ear. he set me down. he looked me in the eyes. he grabbed my ace and smashed his lips into mine. I held my hands over his. it felt like I was finally the Cinderella at the ball. the one who just found true love. just I wouldn't be running away. it felt like the world spun as he kissed me with so much force and passion. we pulled away as he smiled. "I'm so in love with you but it's to late Ezra." I said. I turned back to see avery. he smiled I walked towards him and left ezra standing there. "I'm sorry." I said to Avery. " no, it's ok. I get it. we still have California. we need to get going. Whatever you decide I'll understand. I'll be in the plane waiting weather you come or not I'll be fine." I walked back to Ezra. "Look I love you." "But you have to go I know. and I'll be here waiting the minute you get back in a year." "Ezra. I can't do this without you for a year. I can't do a long distance relationship. Say the words and I'm yours. I'll stay. " "no... well then you go. and if you come back and still want to give us a shot. I'll be here." He pulled me in tightly and kissed the top of my head. I cried into his jacket. I hugged him as tightly as I could. "I need to let you go now. Go. Go have your chance. Make me proud. I love you aria Montgomery. Don't ever forget that."

EZRAS POV:
I watched her walk to the doors of the gate. I waved goodbye. I was fighting the tears so I could stay strong for her. she finally turned to walk down that gate. I turned around to leave. I felt something jump on my back. "I can't leave. I'm always leaving you remember? I can't do it anymore." "aria this is your big break. This is your dream." "no Ezra. You're my dream. so come with me. come live with me in California like we've always had planned. let's get the hell out of rosewood Ezra." I looked her in the eyes and realized she came straight back to me. I shook my head with a smile on my face. I took her suit case in one hand and took her arm and intertwined it with mine. I went to the gate bought a ticket and didn't turn back. "Don't ever let me go again." she said. "Never." I exclaimed.