chapter 35: love?

ARIAS POV:
after a long day at work Avery drove me home and walked me in. Ezra was cooking. "ahh the house wife sure makes living here a whole lot easier huh aria?" Avery said. I gave him a scorned look on my face and I walked over to Ezra and rubbed his back. "I love my little chef." he took the towel off his shoulder and took my waist into his arms and leaned me into a wall and kissed me hard. it was long and sweet he pulled away and finished taking things off the stove. I opened my eyes a few seconds later smiling holding my lips but gasping for air. "I'll I'll see you later aria." Avery said. I looked around the corner to make sure he was gone. I grabbed Ezra and pulled him in to kissing me again. I felt my legs being lifted from the ground. he carried me bridal style to the bed. he tossed me. He immediately pulled his shirt off from over his head. "God I've missed you." he said and he crawled on top of me unbuttoning my blouse. he began placing small kisses on my stomach I could feel his hot breath it gave me goosebumps. he slowly made his way up to kissing me on the lips. After that Ezra and I ate dinner and I took a shower and went to bed. I woke up cuddled in Ezra's arms. tightly.  I got out of bed and grabbed a shirt and a skirt and began to button it up as I walked out in the living room seeing Avery. "Oh my god. I'm so sorry." "what's here to be sorry about I've seen it all before." "not funny Avery." he walked closer to me. "what you and I had was something I know it wasn't just me who felt it." "Avery I can't." "why because you're with him that's not the problem it's that I don't care. because I just really want to kiss you right now." Avery walked closer to me. I breathed heavily as he stood in front of me. I backed away a step. "We are nothing more than friends." "I love you aria." "Can we please go before you wake up Ezra." we walked out the door. my day was long and dreadful. Avery walked me up to the door. he acted strange when he had his phone out all day. he kissed me at work in a corner. I pushed him away and told him I didn't want anything more than what I already have with Ezra. I unlocked my door and locked it behind me I didn't let Avery come in. I didn't see many lights on. I didn't smell food. in fact Ezra wasn't even in bed or anywhere in the house. he might have went out. I took a shower and went to sleep. I woke up to not being in Ezra's arms...