Chapter 39: plans

A/N: I'm going to be doing some time jumps but they shouldn't be confusing the next few chapters..

ARIAS POV:
Here we are two weeks till the wedding and I'm getting my dress fitted once more. the dress is perfect. Tonight after our engagement party officially marks two weeks till the wedding and my plan is to have no sexual contact with Ezra until our honeymoon. it's going to be hard. I decided it'd be best not to even stay with him in his apartment for two weeks. He still doesn't know and I don't know exactly when to tell him it has to be soon though. I went out for awhile just driving thinking how I'm actually going to be married. I went to the park and sat on a bench. I reflected on my feelings. It all felt surreal. I realized everything I gave up to be with Ezra. But then I thought about everything we've been through and how much I loved him. Wait did I just say loved? as in past tense? I meant how much I'm in love with Ezra. I think anyways I don't know I'm just scared to walk down the aisle again but this time I know it'll be right. I know all the invites are out. I'm registered at every store. it's all too much. I just always planned on something simple like our love it was simple and easy. I like it like that I didn't know why. Ezra always promised he'd be around. I always felt he'd be right and now he'll be mine for the rest of my life and I'll never be alone something I used to be so scared of because I was in such a dark and miserable and twisty place. but when you're on top of the world don't look for ways to fall down. I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have someone like him... it's an amazing feeling. I decided to get up and head to Spencer's to meet the girls. they were going to do my hair and help me get ready for tonight. after we all got ready we all waked in together and there he was. smiling and talking to people. then he looked at me. I love when he looks at me like that. I walked towards him smiling like a kid at my feet feeling like I was the prettiest girl in the world. he came up and wrapped me in his arms and kissed the top of my head as he rocked me back and forth he pulled away and looked me in the eyes and smiled once more I saw that little dimple. "what?" I giggled. "nothing you're just so beautiful." "quit looking at me like that." I smiled. "like what?" he joked. "I don't know that look. Our look. I love the way you look at me. you make me feel like I'm the only girl who matters." "aria... you're the only girl that matters in my world. I just want to tell you constantly." he said as he held my cheek and wiped it gently with his thumb. I placed my hand over his and held it there. I removed his hand and placed it in mind and went walking around with him. I let go and ran to hug my mom. "aria. baby. I can't believe it." "I know mom me neither. I just wish dad was here. I don't know if he resents Ezra of the fact of me getting married to him. I just really needed him to walk down that aisle with me. you know?" "It'll be alright honey.. I know. It won't matter at the end of the day because if you look right over there. the man who loves you with all his heart can't keep his eyes off of you." she said pointing at Ezra. I smiled. I walked towards him once more. "Dance with me?" I asked.. "I'd love too." I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed my head on his chest. I just looked around and kinda closed my eyes thinking about in two weeks I'm going to be mrs. Fitz and my dad won't be there. he won't talk to me. but then again I think Ezra is all I need in this life because I can't live without him.