63 - rekindled flame 💗

ship: shoto todoroki + eijiro kirishima.

Kirishima sat alone in the common room, a frown etched on his usually cheerful face. He fiddled with a stress ball, the rhythmic squeezing doing little to calm the turmoil inside him. It had been two days since his argument with Todoroki, and Shoto hadn't spoken a word to him since. The cold shoulder was starting to sting more than the argument itself.

Just as he was about to get up and head back to his room, a voice broke through his thoughts. "Hey, Kirishima. You look a bit down. Everything okay?"

Kirishima looked up to see Denki Kaminari standing in the doorway, concern written on his face. Kirishima forced a smile, trying to hide the hurt. "Yeah, just had a rough couple of days."

Denki walked over and sat beside him, offering a comforting pat on the back. "Want to talk about it? Sometimes it helps to get things off your chest."

Kirishima hesitated for a moment before nodding. "It's Shoto. We had this stupid argument, and now he's completely ignoring me. I don't even remember what started it, but I hate this silence between us."

Denki nodded understandingly. "Relationships can be tough, man. But sometimes giving each other a bit of space can help too."

As Denki continued to offer comforting words, Shoto Todoroki stood just outside the common room, having heard the conversation. He clenched his fists, jealousy flaring up inside him at the sight of Denki comforting his boyfriend. The sight of Kirishima laughing softly at something Denki said only fuelled the fire.

Unable to stand it any longer, Shoto walked into the room, his usual calm demeanour replaced by a stormy expression. "Kirishima," he said, his voice tense.

Kirishima and Denki both looked up, surprised. "Shoto," Kirishima started, "what's up?"

Shoto's eyes darted to Denki before settling back on Kirishima. "Can we talk? Alone?"

Denki, sensing the tension, quickly got up. "I'll leave you guys to it. Catch you later, Kirishima."

Once Denki was gone, Shoto took a deep breath, trying to calm the jealousy that still simmered inside him. "I'm sorry," he said, the words coming out more abruptly than he intended.

Kirishima blinked in surprise. "For what?"

"For ignoring you. For being an idiot. I got upset over something trivial, and instead of talking it out, I shut you out. Seeing you with Denki made me realize how much I hate being apart from you."

Kirishima's expression softened, the hurt in his eyes slowly fading. "I hated it too, Shoto. But you can't just shut me out every time we have a disagreement. We need to talk things through."

Shoto nodded, stepping closer and taking Kirishima's hand. "You're right. I promise I'll do better. I just... I can't stand the thought of losing you, and seeing you with someone else..."

Kirishima squeezed Shoto's hand, pulling him into a tight embrace. "You won't lose me, Todoroki. But we need to communicate more, okay?"

Shoto hugged him back, relief flooding through him. "Okay. I'll work on it. I love you, Kirishima."

Kirishima smiled, pressing a soft kiss to Shoto's lips. "I love you too, Sho. Always."

As they stood there, wrapped in each other's arms, the tension and jealousy melted away, replaced by the rekindled warmth of their love. They knew there would be more arguments and misunderstandings, but as long as they faced them together, they could overcome anything.