75 - unbridled passion 🔞

ship: katsuki bakugo + eijiro kirishima.

The sun was setting on a hot August Saturday, casting a warm glow over the room. Eijiro Kirishima and Katsuki Bakugo were alone, the air thick with anticipation. This was the day they would finally act on the attraction that had been building between them for months. Both men were nervous, despite their young ages of 20 and 21, respectively. They knew that this would be a moment they would remember for the rest of their lives.

Bakugo took charge, as was often the case with him. He pushed Kirishima gently onto the bed, his red eyes burning with desire. "Let's make this memorable, Red," he growled, using his favourite nickname for his partner. Kirishima's heart raced as he felt the mattress beneath him. He loved how Bakugo took control, and he knew that this dominant side of his partner was something that he alone brought out.

Bakugo hovered over Kirishima, their bodies so close but not yet touching. "You want this, don't you, Kirishima?" he asked, a smirk playing on his lips. "Tell me how much you want my cock." Kirishima felt his face flush, a mix of embarrassment and pure, raw desire. "Yes, I want it, 'Suki," he replied, his voice already hoarse with need. "I want your big dick inside me. Please, fuck me hard."

Bakugo's smirk turned into a full-blown grin at hearing Kirishima's eager words. He leaned down, capturing Kirishima's lips in a passionate kiss. Their tongues danced together, tasting and exploring as their mouths moved in sync. Kirishima moaned into the kiss, his hands reaching up to tangle in Bakugo's blonde, spiky hair, pulling him closer.

As they broke the kiss for air, Bakugo trailed his lips down Kirishima's jaw, nipping and sucking at the sensitive skin. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this," he whispered, his hot breath fanning across Kirishima's skin. "Wanted to mark you as mine." With that, he sucked a dark bruise onto Kirishima's neck, his teeth sharp and insistent. Kirishima cried out, his hands gripping the bedsheets as he felt Bakugo's teeth sink into his flesh.

Bakugo continued his path downward, kissing and licking a trail that made Kirishima squirm with anticipation. He paused when he reached Kirishima's nipples, already hard and begging for attention. He took one peak into his mouth, sucking and teasing it with his tongue while twisting the other between his fingers. Kirishima arched his back, a keening whine escaping his throat. "Katsuki, please," he begged. "I need you. Need your cock."

Bakugo looked up, his red eyes dark with lust. "You're so desperate, Red," he said, his voice a low purr. "So eager for my dick. I want to feel how tight you are around me." With that, he hooked Kirishima's legs over his shoulders and positioned himself at Kirishima's entrance.

Slowly, he pushed inside, savouring the feeling of Kirishima's heat enveloping him. Kirishima's eyes widened as he felt Bakugo stretch him open. "You feel so good, Red," Bakugo groaned, his eyes sliding closed as he sheathed himself fully. "So fucking tight."

Kirishima whined, his body adjusting to the feeling of being filled. "Move, Kats," he pleaded. "Please, I need more." Bakugo opened his eyes, a fire burning in their depths as he began to move. He set a relentless pace, thrusting deep and hard, his hips slamming into Kirishima's.

"Does this feel good, Kirishima?" Bakugo asked, his voice harsh with desire. "Having my cock inside you, pounding into your tight hole?" Kirishima could only nod, his breath coming in short gasps as he felt Bakugo hitting all the right spots. "Yes, it feels so good," he choked out. "Feels even better knowing it's your first time, that I'm the one taking you like this."

Bakugo's movements became more urgent as he heard Kirishima's words. "You like that, do you?" he growled. "Knowing that I'm the first and only one to fuck that pretty hole?" He changed the angle of his thrusts, seeking to drive Kirishima over the edge. "Only I get to hear you moan and cry my name, only I get to see you fall apart like this."

"Oh, Katsuki," Kirishima cried out, his whole body trembling as pleasure washed over him. "I'm close, so close. Please, don't stop." Bakugo leaned down, capturing Kirishima's lips in a rough kiss as he thrust through Kirishima's orgasm. Kirishima came with a shout, his release coating their stomachs as he clenched tightly around Bakugo's cock.

Feeling Kirishima's hole pulse and contract around him pushed Bakugo closer to the edge. "Fuck, Red," he grit out. "Your tight hole's gonna make me cum." With a few more sharp thrusts, he reached his peak, spilling himself deep inside Kirishima.

As their breathing slowed, Bakugo collapsed onto the bed beside Kirishima, pulling him close. Kirishima snuggled into his side, a contented smile on his face. "That was amazing, Bakugo," he murmured, tracing patterns on Bakugo's chest. "I'm glad it was you, that we got to share this moment."

Bakugo kissed the top of Kirishima's head, a rare softness in his eyes. "Me too, Red," he said quietly. "It's always been you, and I'm glad we didn't wait any longer." Kirishima felt a warmth spread through him at Bakugo's words, a feeling that had nothing to do with the afterglow of their passionate union.

They lay together in comfortable silence, their sweat-dampened bodies still connected. This was just the beginning for them, and they both knew that the memories they had made this night would be the first of many. As they drifted off to sleep, satisfied smiles played on their lips, and their hearts beat in sync, tied together by the strong bond that had just been forged.