65 - morning glow 💗

ship: izuku midoriya + ochaco uraraka.

The soft morning light filtered through the curtains of their shared apartment, casting a warm glow over the room. Izuku Midoriya stirred, blinking away the remnants of sleep as he turned to face the source of his comfort and joy: Ochaco Uraraka. She was still asleep, her chest rising and falling rhythmically, her face serene and peaceful.

Izuku couldn't help but smile, feeling his heart swell with love and adoration. He reached out, brushing a stray strand of hair from her face, his touch gentle and tender. As if sensing his presence, Ochaco's eyes fluttered open, and she gave a sleepy yawn.

"Good morning," she mumbled, her voice still thick with sleep.

"Good morning, love," Izuku replied, his voice soft and filled with affection.

Ochaco stretched, trying to shake off the remnants of her dreams. She caught Izuku staring at her, his emerald eyes shimmering with admiration. "Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked, a blush creeping onto her cheeks.

Izuku's smile widened. "You look so beautiful, baby."

Ochaco's blush deepened, and she let out a small laugh. "Babe, I just woke up. I probably look like a mess."

Izuku shook his head, his expression sincere. "You're always beautiful, even if you just woke up."

Ochaco's heart fluttered at his words, and she reached out to cup his cheek, her thumb gently caressing his skin. "You're too sweet, Izuku."

He leaned into her touch, his eyes closing briefly as he savoured the moment. "I just speak the truth," he murmured, opening his eyes to meet hers once more. "You brighten my world, Ochaco. Every single day."

Ochaco felt tears prick at the corners of her eyes, overwhelmed by the depth of his love. "I feel the same way about you, Izuku. You're my everything."

Izuku leaned in, capturing her lips in a tender kiss. It was soft and sweet, a perfect reflection of their love for each other. When they pulled away, they stayed close, their foreheads touching, their breaths mingling.

"Let's stay like this forever," Ochaco whispered, her eyes closing as she basked in the warmth of his presence.

Izuku wrapped his arms around her, holding her close. "Forever and always," he promised, his voice a soothing balm to her soul.

As they lay there, wrapped in each other's embrace, the world outside ceased to matter. All that existed was the love they shared, a love that would only grow stronger with each passing day.