Part 14; Are you ready?

Immediately, Alex took the opportunity to rid himself of the hair accessories. But when he tried to undo the braids, Ember stopped him. "Alex, wait! I need those," Ember said hastily, grabbing his hand.

"Need these?" Alex asked, confused.

"Yes, like I said, we're going to have a different game today, and well..."

"Oh no, what are you not telling me, Ember?" Alex asked, now both worried and curious.

"Uhhh, well..." A nervous smile appeared on Ember's face as she tapped her fingers together. "This game we're having tonight starts with a round where the judge will give points for the prettiest contestant, and the theme is fairytales and myths."

Alex raised an eyebrow. "So... what? You're turning me into a fairy?"

"Yes!" Ember said with a nervous smile. "I was thinking about making you a fairy."

"Hell no," Alex replied, shaking his head.

"But Alex, it's just for tonight!" Ember pleaded.

"Still, really? A fairy?" Alex was shocked.

"Yes, and I'm sure I can make you the prettiest," Ember insisted.

"As if I haven't suffered enough," Alex muttered.

"It's only for the duration of the game," Ember assured him.

"Only the game?" Alex asked skeptically.

"Yes, just the game. And your school friends won't be there this time," Ember added.

Alex sighed, defeated. "Fine..."

Ember let out a cheer of excitement. "Why are you so happy?" Alex asked, confused. "You don't like doing punishments, right?"

"Yes, but first of all, this isn't a punishment. Second of all, if you win, there will be a prize."

"A prize? Like what?" Alex asked, now curious.

Ember smiled mysteriously. "I'm not telling. You'll find out if you win."

Alex rolled his eyes. "So, ready to become a fairy?" Ember asked with the biggest smile.

"No, not really," Alex replied nervously.

Ember left the room and returned a while later with a costume and a whole lot of other stuff. She asked Alex to sit down at the makeup table and began removing the red nail polish from his fingers.

"This isn't so bad after all," Alex thought. "At least I won't have to wear the nail polish anymore."

Ember grinned. "First of all, I need you to put this on," she said, holding up a short green dress with glittery, translucent wings.

"And this underwear too, otherwise the red will show through," Ember added, holding up a pair of matching green panties. They were lacy and delicate, with a small heart at the front, making them undeniably feminine.

"Do I have to? This is worse than the hair," Alex groaned, already regretting his decision to go along with this.

"I know it's not ideal, but please do it for me. And remember, no one here knows you," Ember said encouragingly.

"Yeah, I guess..." Alex mumbled as he grabbed the clothes and dressed in them. The green underwear felt strange and uncomfortable, hugging his body in a way that made him feel even more exposed. When he slipped into the dress, it barely covered his backside, leaving him feeling incredibly self-conscious. The shimmering fabric and glittery wings made him look like a character straight out of a children's storybook, but to him, it was a nightmare. Looking in the mirror, he was horrified by how feminine he appeared.

He turned around for Ember, who laughed and said, "You're definitely going to win with this dress, fairy."

"I'm glad you like it, because I don't," Alex grumbled.

"Alright, time for your nails," Ember said, ignoring his complaints.

"Nails? You just removed the polish," Alex pointed out.

"Yes, because it was red. Now, they need to be green to match your dress," she said, gesturing for him to lay his hands on the table.

One by one, his nails went from a neutral skin tone to a pastel green that perfectly matched the dress. "Oh my God, this color is perfect," Ember said excitedly. She walked away to let his nails dry, then returned with a box of accessories. "Let me place this one here, and this one here," she said, as she began clipping different kinds of flower hair clips into his hair. From Camellia's to pink roses.

"And here I thought I was free of them," Alex sighed.

"You are, unless you'd prefer I put the girly ones back," Ember teased.

"No, no, it's fine," Alex said quickly.

"I thought so," she said with a smile. "In this version of the Sissy Games, your first challenge will be walking the catwalk. At the end, you'll have to turn around and do a female pose. Based on that, the judges will rank you."

Alex's heart sank as she continued. The thought of doing a feminine pose in these clothes was mortifying.

"Now, just two more things, and you're done," Ember said. She came back with a little bottle of glitter and had Alex lay his hands down again. She carefully coated each of his freshly polished nails with glitter. "Perfect," she said, glancing at the clock. "Alright, it's time. Here's your wand."

Alex stood up and saw himself in the mirror. His heart sank even further. The dress clung to his body, the wings shimmered in the light, and his now pastel green nails and pink hair sparkled with glitter. He looked like a living doll, and the humiliation was almost unbearable. Knowing that everyone in the arena would see him like this made his stomach turn.

They walked to the doors, and in the main hall, Alex saw the other contestants. Each was dressed as a fairytale character: Jorn was Snow White, Tom was a pink-haired version of Ariel, and another boy was dressed as a female devil and so much more boys were dressed up. The lights turned green, and they walked into the arena.

Alex noticed that instead of an obstacle course, there was a long red carpet catwalk raised about a meter off the ground. On either side, the crowd was seated, eagerly awaiting the show.

"Welcome, everyone, to the Sissy Games! But not just any Sissy Games—the 140th edition! As always, we're making it a special one. Today's theme is fairytales and myths. Are you all ready to see the first beauty walk in?" The crowd erupted in cheers.

"Let's see which of these beauties goes first," the announcer said as the big wheel spun. It slowed down and landed on Jake.

"Our pretty witch goes first!" the announcer declared.