Part 37; A hell unfold

Alex slowly climbed out of bed, nervous and hating what lay ahead. He picked up the underwear, glancing nervously at Ember, who looked away to give him a moment of privacy. With a sigh, he pulled the underwear on, holding the satin pajamas in his hands, unsure of what to do next.

"Do I put these on now, or...?" he asked quietly, hoping for some sort of direction.

Ember gave him a nervous smile. "I think it's too late for that, but maybe if you wear them now, Stacey won't be as angry. It's worth a try."

Alex hesitated. After a moment, he gave in and slipped on the satin pajamas. The fabric felt cold and unfamiliar against his skin. He ate breakfast, each bite slower than the last. His stomach was in knots, knowing that whatever was coming wouldn't be pleasant. But eventually, he couldn't stall any longer.

As he left the room, Ember wished him luck, her voice soft with concern. Alex nodded, but he felt far from lucky as he walked down the hall and pushed open the door to Stacey's room.

"Oh, Alex! My beautiful" Stacey said. Her eyes sparkled with twisted delight. "Look at you now. You should've been wearing that this morning. Don't think you're off the hook just because you put it on late. You threw it on the floor, Alex, and that deserves its own punishment," she added with a devilish grin, her voice dripping with mockery.

Alex stood there, his heart sinking. He had expected this, but somehow the reality of it made everything worse.

"Go on, Alex, open the wardrobe," Stacey said, gesturing toward it with a smug smile. "These are your clothes for today."

With trembling hands, Alex opened the wardrobe. Inside hung a pastel pink top and a matching tutu, soft and frilly. On the shelf sat a pair of tights, and beneath them were pink ballet shoes, shiny and delicate.

Alex wasn't even surprised. In fact, he was almost relieved. This wasn't the worst he'd imagined. He had half-expected to be put in something like this. At least this, in some twisted way, made sense.

"Go ahead, put them on, darling," Stacey said, her voice teasing. "I'm sure you'll look adorable."

There was no point in resisting. He knew it would only make things worse. So, with reluctant hands, Alex put on the ballet outfit. The tights were just as uncomfortable as he remembered, and the tutu felt ridiculous, swishing around his waist with every movement. He couldn't escape how feminine it all felt.

Stacey clapped her hands together, delighted. "Oh, don't you look stunning!" she teased. "Now, sit down here."

Alex blinked, confused. "Why? I'm dressed. I need to go to school, right?"

Stacey burst into laughter, the sound harsh and mocking. "School? You think we're done here?" Her voice took on a dangerous edge. "Oh, Alex, we've only just begun."

Alex got real nervous as she pointed to a chair. He sat down without another word, knowing there was no escape. Stacey stood behind him, her fingers running through his hair. It felt intimate in the worst possible way.

"I want to make sure you learn your lesson," she said softly, though her words were anything but kind. "You'll never disobey me again after this."

She began to style his hair, brushing and twisting it with practiced hands. When she was done, she placed a large, glittering pink flower on the side of his head.

"Almost done," she said with a wicked grin. "But first, we need to do your makeup."

Alex flinched. "I don't need makeup," he muttered, his voice shaky. "That wasn't part of the punishment."

Stacey's smile vanished in an instant, replaced by a look of fury. "ALEX! You're done when I say you're done. If you hadn't disobeyed me, I wouldn't have to go this far. But you did. So now we're here and you dare to question me again."