Part 32; scenting alex(is)

"Right this way," Emily said, leading Alex to a different room with cozy-looking chairs. Ember was already lying down, and as she heard them enter, she looked up with a smile. But that smile quickly turned into laughter when she saw how shimmering and glittery Alex was from the oil.

"Sorry, but you look kind of ridiculous," Ember said, still laughing. Alex tried to smile, but it didn't reach his eyes. He felt awkward as he lay down in the chair next to hers.

"Well, now that we've taken care of that, it's time to pamper your face and hands," Emily announced cheerfully. She began mixing some cream or paste and applied it to his face with a brush. They both had pink face masks on, and they couldn't help but laugh when they saw each other.

As their laughter faded, Emily said, "Since your lips have been through a lot, let's give them some extra care." She gently scrubbed his lips, then applied a soothing lip mask.

"Two masks down, and one more for your hands," she said, grabbing another tube. As she massaged a hand mask into his skin, she noticed his red nail polish. "Oh my gosh, that's adorable! I didn't know you liked wearing nail polish, and you match with Ember!" she teased, her tone light but teasing.

Alex felt his face heat up with embarrassment. The nail polish wasn't even part of his original punishment, which made it worse. To top it off, Emily set up a foot bath for him, and they had to sit quietly for a while, letting the treatments do their work. It was a different kind of punishment—one that messed with his mind more than his body.

As the minutes ticked by, Alex thought about how many different products they had used on him. He never knew there were so many things for skin care, and he was sure they weren't even halfway done.

Emily eventually started removing the masks. She moved on without hesitation, using a skin cleanser, followed by more creams. His lips were slathered in balm, and his hands were covered in lotion. It felt like he'd been sitting there for hours as Emily kept saying, "Just give it some time to work."

"Alright, Alex, we're almost done, but there are a few more things to fix," Emily said with a hint of mischief. "Your brows are so full and thick." She picked up some tools and began shaping his eyebrows into a thin, feminine arch.

"Oh, this is much better," she said, pleased with her work. "And while I was doing your hands, I noticed your nails could use a prettier shape too." She started filing his nails, making them look more delicate. Alex wished she would just cut them short; they were getting too long for his liking.

"Okay, you can get out of the chair now," Emily said finally. Alex stood up and looked in the mirror, feeling uncomfortable. His eyebrows were thin and shaped in a way that made him look far more feminine, and he hated it.

Emily handed a small bag to Ember. "Use this tomorrow morning for him," she instructed.

"Thank you," Ember responded, taking the bag. Alex followed her out.

"This wasn't that bad, right?" Ember asked, trying to lighten the mood.

Alex shrugged, "I mean, it didn't change me as much as the hair or makeup punishments, but I'm covered in glitter, my brows are thin and girly, and my face and hands feel like they've been layered with a ton of stuff." He sighed, rubbing his temples.

"Well atleast it's not as bad as it could have been," she said trying to make alex feel better.

"Yeah, I guess," Alex mumbled. "But it's still weird."

"Here, let me help you with at least one thing," Ember offered, grabbing a bottle of nail polish remover from the table. As she carefully wiped off the red polish, Alex shared what had been on his mind.