Part 12; Amy is a b*tch

Alex sighed with relief when he saw his face in the 7th place spot. But that relief quickly turned into stress. His punishment for 7th place was called "Hairdresser." He instantly thought of the boy with the pink hair, though that was an 8th place punishment. Still, 7th place is very low too—what if... no, no, I won't let that happen. Alex sat upright in the blue, glittering water, lost in thoughts about what the punishment could be as he saw the 8th place punishment on the screen. It was piercings and jewelry—a horrible punishment. That could have been him if the other boy hadn't fallen a second earlier.

Ember walked in. "I'm sorry, Alex, that you have to endure this punishment," she said.

"Ember, what is this 'Hairdresser' punishment?" Alex asked, worried.

"Well, they will wash your hair, cut it, and style it."

"So, no dyeing it?" Alex asked, visibly relieved.

"Well... uhm... I'm afraid they might."

Alex's face turned pale as his heart raced. "They might? No, no way! Please tell me you're joking. I can't go through that! Not after everything else!" His voice trembled with anxiety, eyes wide in shock. The thought of having his hair dyed filled him with dread.

"I'm so sorry, Alex. I don't want this for you either, but I have no say in it," Ember said, handing him a pink towel. Alex got out of the bath and looked at himself. His nails were still painted red, his body smooth and glittering from the bath. If that's not embarrassing enough, they're going to do something with my hair too. Every day I become more of a girl, Alex thought. After he dried himself off, he saw the red underwear that Ember had laid out for him.

"To match my nails, isn't it?" he asked.

"No, actually because it's my favorite color," Ember replied. "Now that you're dressed, I have to take you to the hairdresser, Alex. I truly wish I didn't have to," she continued.

"Can't you tell them not to dye my hair? They'll surely listen to you, right?" Alex pleaded.

"I'll try, okay? But I can't promise you anything," Ember said, a bit worried.

"You're the best," Alex replied, giving her a hug. Ember was surprised by this and blushed. After the hug, she quickly turned around and said, "I'll, uhmm, tell them you're ready."

Alex put on the red female underwear. It was something he would never get used to. He waited for Ember to return. Meanwhile, Ember went to the hairdresser of the complex.

"Hey, is he ready?" asked Amy, the hairdresser. Amy was skinny, with long blonde hair, and wore all kinds of decorations in it.

"Yes, he almost is. Can I ask what your plans are for him?" Ember asked.

"Oh, you're that curious about the result that you can't wait, Ember?" Amy smirked.

"Trust me, I can't wait. Can I please have a little spoiler?" Ember asked, giving her pleading eyes.

"Okay, okay, I love it when people are interested in my work. Since it's not an 8th place loss, I can't go all out. But I will dye the bottom part of his hair pink."

"Ooh, that's so girly! Is it permanent?" Ember asked, trying to get more information.

"I wish it was, but no," Amy said.

"Alright, let me get him for you."

Alex heard the door open and saw Ember. Immediately, he asked, "And? And...?"

"Well, they're going to dye your hair..."

"Shit, no, no, please..." Alex said, his voice filled with dread.