Part 36; Not her again...

In the bathroom, Alex could finally remove the makeup and the clothes that had made him feel so out of place. As he looked in the mirror, he was relieved to see his old self staring back. The transformation was over, at least for now.

"That's the Alex I'd rather see," Ember said, standing next to him, her eyes meeting his in the reflection.

"Trust me, me too," Alex replied, a tired but grateful smile crossing his face.

Ember moved to the side and opened a small cabinet. "I have a nice bath ready for you. Which bath bomb do you want?" she asked, holding up three options. They weren't just regular bath bombs—they were shaped like stereotypically feminine objects: a pair of heels, a lipstick, and a pair of lips.

Alex sighed, still in the spirit of the game, and chose the red lips. "I guess this one," he said, half-smiling as he watched Ember drop it into the bath. The water began to fizz and turn a soft red.

As he settled into the warm bath, Ember teasingly asked, "I'm going to get your new underwear. You want pink, right?"

Alex gave her a mock-serious look. "Ember, what is this?" he said, pointing at something in the water, acting confused.

Curious, Ember leaned closer, looking confussed as she saw nothing. "What are you talking about, Alex?" she asked, genuinely puzzled.

SPLASH! Water sprayed everywhere, and Ember found herself soaked. Alex burst into laughter, leaning back in the tub, clearly enjoying the moment.

"Gotcha! Think you can tease me, huh?"

Ember stood still, a big smile slowly creeping across her face. "You didn't just do that," she said, her voice low but playful.

"Oh, I did! What are you gonna do about it?" Alex said with mock arrogance, daring her to react.

Without another word, Ember knelt down beside him, leaned in close, and kissed him gently on the lips. When the kiss ended, she quickly licked his cheek, sending a shock through Alex.

"Ugh! What was that?" Alex exclaimed, wiping his face. "Gross!"

Ember giggled, clearly pleased with herself. "I bet you liked that," she teased, standing up.

"I did," Alex said, "but only the kiss" he added.

"You did?" Ember replied with a big smile apearing on her face

"Can I have another?" Alex asked with a shy smile, his face softening as he looked up at her.

Ember leaned in again, giving him another gentle kiss. "I'm gonna go get your underwear," she said with a grin, playfully brushing her fingers through his hair before turning to leave.

As she walked away, Alex found himself watching her closely, realizing just how sweet and pretty she was. There was something about her that made him feel safe, even in these strange circumstances.

A few moments later, Ember returned, holding up a set of pink lacy lingerie. Alex's eyes widened.

"I thought you said you were getting underwear for me," he said, grinning but nervous.

"I di..." she started, but stopped herself, realizing what he meant. Holding the lingerie up to herself, she smirked. "You think this would look sexy on me?"

Alex's face flushed bright red. What do I even say to that? he thought, his mind racing. "Y-Yeah, I think it will," he stammered, trying to sound confident, but failing miserably.

Ember chuckled at his awkwardness. "Who knows, maybe you'll see me in it... if you're sweet," she teased, giving him a playful wink. Then, she knelt beside him and began washing his hair, her touch gentle and caring.