Part 11; This is can't be true

Ember told Alex that in the next challenge, there are lip glosses swinging from left to right. They touch the floor, leaving spots very slippery. "Thank you, that's good to know!" Alex said. Soon after, it was time for a new game.

He was brought to the same room. Alex saw the others. He looked at all the horrors these games had given the other players: the completely red-dyed boy, Tom with pink hair, and the boy with long pink decorated nails and a face full of makeup. Since there was time left, Alex went to the red boy. "Hey, are you alright?" Alex asked. "Do I look alright? I am completely red for another two days, and I'm playing games where winning seems almost impossible. I just want to get back to my normal life," he said as tears built up in his eyes. "Then win for once because the way you play, it's only fair you look like this. And if you lose again, I will make sure you're gonna regret it," said his mentor. Alex was on the brink of snapping into a rage. He moved towards her but felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked back; it was Ember. "I know," she said, moving him away from the others. She continued, "I hate her too, but you will get hurt or worse if you try anything." "You're right, but I can't stand the fact she wants to do worse to him," Alex replied.

The doors then opened. Before him was the new parkour. Alex walked in, still angry.

"Welcome, everyone, to another Sissy Games, the 139th Sissy Games! And don't our beauties look lovely today! Let's not keep these eager contestants waiting any longer!"

The giant wheel spun again, and this time it was Steve who had to go first. Steve, the boy with extended lashes and permanent eyeliner, stepped up to the slide to start the parkour. Steve slid down the slide and jumped.

The first part of the parkour consisted of three giant lipsticks. This time, they were different. They didn't turn, and each of them was at a different height. Just as Alex had anticipated, Steve struggled to climb up the highest lipstick and eventually fell into the pink shower gel. The crowd cheered. The wheel spun again, landing on Alex. This made him nervous; normally, he would watch others do the parkour and know what to do based on their attempts. This time, he couldn't.

Alex made his way to the slide and slid down to the ramp, where he made his first jump to the lipstick. He landed easily, but the surface was very slippery, and he nearly slid off. Heart pounding, he managed to cling to the lipstick, feeling its cold, slippery surface against his fingers. He pulled himself up, muscles straining, and prepared for the jump to the second lipstick. He launched himself, barely making it. His hands slipped slightly, causing him to dangle precariously before he pulled himself up again. The crowd's cheers and gasps echoed in his ears as he steadied himself. He focused on the third and highest lipstick, knowing this jump was crucial. Taking a deep breath, he jumped. His foot slipped on landing, and he frantically grabbed for purchase. For a moment, it seemed he might hold on, but then he slid down the lipstick into the pink shower gel. "I didn't get far at all. If no one else fails before that, I'm going to get the last place," Alex thought. He moved slowly through the substance to the platform where Steve was waiting as well.

The other contestants went, and many of them made it to the second or even third part of the parkour, which made Alex nervous. He couldn't become last; the punishments for the last place could be anything, even permanent. Then it was the seventh boy's turn. The boy got easily onto the first lipstick and made his jump to the second but went too fast, bumped into it, and fell into the shower gel. Alex watched with wide eyes as it happened—they both fell at the same place. Whoever decides the final rankings would determine their fate.

The last boy made it farther than Alex, so it was decided: he was either in last or seventh place. While waiting on the platform for the last contestant to arrive, the voice announced, "All our beautiful contestants have completed the parkour, but only four can move on to the next game." The four faces appeared, and they went through the door. The remaining contestants were escorted away by their mentors.

Alex was brought to the bathroom. Ember had a worried look on her face. "Am I going to be last?" Alex asked with a sigh. "I truly hope not, but the chance is there," she said sadly. "Let's get you washed. Choose a bath bomb." Ember held out three glittery bath bombs in her hands—pink, purple, and blue. He chose the blue one, and Ember placed it in the bath. It quickly spun, turning all the water a sparkling blue in seconds. Ember gestured for him to step in. "Go watch the games and try to relax a bit. Meanwhile, I'll be gone for a while." Just before she left, Alex asked, "I always wondered what you do while I'm in the bath." "While you relax, I have to wash your clothes and my own and watch the games as well," she replied. "Oh, I see," Alex responded. "This time I'll be back earlier; I have to wash your hair too today," she added, and then left.

He was alone and watched the game. Then the rankings with punishments were shown. From first to eighth, each place was revealed: first place, Tom; second place, Eric; and more followed. Sixth place, Steve. Alex grew more nervous with each face that wasn't his. Finally, seventh and eighth places were revealed...