burning desire

a very, very late kind of part 2 to 'the aftermath of a girls night that got slightly out of control' or whatever the heck it was called

Taylor's POV

"You sure about this?" Travis murmured as we hovered backstage, waiting around for when we were due to go on the show. "Baby it's risky."

"I know." I whispered. "Doesn't that make you want to do it even more?"

Travis smiled, taking the pills out of his pocket and handing one to me. I'd gotten them from Selena after the night I'd had to call Travis to come and get me, and he'd fucked me so many different ways to get the pills out of my system. I'd joked about slipping him one during an interview, so we'd made a deal to both take them when we'd been invited on a show together. 

We held each other's gaze as we took the pills, and God I could have dragged him into a corner right then and there, before they'd even kicked in. It was so hot doing this with him, knowing we had our own little secret, knowing the sex afterwards was going to be so damn incredible, and probably somewhere we had to be quiet. I knew we weren't going to make it home. The pills had overwhelmed me after like fifteen minutes the first time I'd taken them, and this interview was like an hour long.

"Good luck baby." Travis murmured, guiding me in to a soft kiss. "No bailing out."

"Let's see how you hold up." I winked, and then our cue was called.

On the Graham Norton show tonight, Travis and I were joined by Ryan Reynolds and Sabrina Carpenter. It was going to be one hell of a show, that was for sure. The crowd went wild clapping and cheering as the four of us mounted the stage, Travis' hand in mine as it always was. We sat down, Ryan closest to Graham, then Sabrina, then me, then Travis. Travis automatically moved to hold my hand on his lap, encasing it in both of his as I crossed my legs, the hem of my little black dress riding up a fraction on my thigh.

We did the usual greetings, all of us exchanging our own banter one at a time, and I smiled along when Graham was introducing Travis and I. Then he turned our way.

"Alright you two." His smile widened. "You know what everyone wants to see."

Travis chuckled, and the crowd cheered as Travis let go of my right hand, reaching over and taking my left. I flattened out my fingers for him so he could show off the glittering ring on my fourth finger, giving him an amused smile as he grinned at me. Travis winked, placing my hand back into my lap before taking up my other one again. I shook my head at him.

"Congratulations." Graham said, and we both nodded. "I know we were all very happy when we heard the news, and wish you two all the happiness in the world."

"Thank you." I murmured, glancing over at Travis, who was smiling at me. He had that look on his face, and when I looked at him he leaned over and kissed my cheek, making me blush. Everyone laughed.

The first few minutes of the show passed easily as we chatted, but soon I knew I was going to be in trouble. As if I hadn't learnt my lesson the first time.

The effect of the pills washed over me, my stomach muscles clenching as a ravenous ache nudged at my attention. Fuck. I'd overestimated myself. Two seconds after feeling the effects and I was already trying not to squirm. It seemed a damn huge effort just to keep a straight face, and I squeezed my thighs together in an attempt to push the feeling away. I had no choice. I had to push this away.

Travis squeezed my hand twice, the signal that the pills had caught up to him, which I had forgotten to do. I did it back to tell him I was feeling it, and he rubbed my thumb over the back of my fingers as we pretended nothing was going on. But knowing he wanted me as much as I wanted him, that he was feeling the need clawing at him, God it only made me want him even more. My fingers shook with a tremor and Travis squeezed my hand, grounding me. I took a breath, trying to calm my racing heart.