forever

Taylor's POV

"Oh, wow." I breathed as I entered the little villa Travis had picked out, my eyes swiveling in all directions. It was all white, airy, open, the sea breeze wafting through. "You got a beachfront one?" I squealed in delight when I saw a path leading down to the beach through the glass doors.

"Of course." Travis wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and kissed my shoulder. "Only the best for my precious wife." He whispered in my ear, making me smile warmly.

Wife. It was still insane to wrap my head around that I was a wife now. Less than twenty four hours had passed since Travis and I had officially become Mr and Mrs Kelce-Swift, and even though the ring on my finger felt perfect and right, it still didn't feel real because it was so incredible. I still couldn't believe we'd been so lucky as to find each other, get married, have our life stretching before us.

"I love you." I whispered, turning around in Travis' arms and smiling up at him.

"I love you." He whispered right back, lips finding mine in one of the million of adoring kisses I'd been given in the last day. "Here's to forever baby."

"Forever and ever." I agreed, pushing up higher on my toes to kiss him harder. Travis clutched my waist, holding me close enough that I could feel his heart beating softly where our chests were pressed together. I sighed, wrapping my arms tight around his neck, feeling my weight leaving the ground as I was picked up. Travis held my entire weight like it was nothing to him, and that only made this so much hotter. He knew how much it turned me on to feel him tossing my body weight around like it was nothing.

Diverted from our plan of unpacking and then going for a walk along the beach, Travis and I lost ourselves in each other. He cradled me in his arms bridal style as he started to carry me down to an open doorway, finding the main bedroom inside as I kissed his jaw slowly, peppering my lips against the short beard I adored so much.

We had to pull apart to gaze at the room as we entered, awestruck. The huge bed looked out through a wall entirely made up of glass, giving us the most perfect view of the tiny strip of grass down to the sand, to the beautiful waves crashing and rising and falling. The sun shone, the water glittered, and it was perfect. I rested my head down against Travis' shoulder, gazing out a the view.

"Wow." I murmured.

"It's beautiful." Travis agreed, and then he kissed the top of my head. "Nothing on you though baby."

"Dork." I giggled, teasing but delighted at his sappy comment. Travis chuckled as he sat me down on the end of the bed. "I'm all plane sweaty." I said weakly as Travis reached for the shirt I wore, one of the many ones I'd stolen from him. Almost two years of being with Travis had taught me that he never cared if I was sweaty, or if I hadn't shaved, or if I hadn't washed my hair, but sometimes it was easy to fall back into old patterns. "Sorry, I did it again." I sighed as Travis looked at me.

"It's okay baby." He pressed his lips to my cheek. "I know how hard you try, and I'm always going to remind you that it never matters. You are my wife, my whole world, and I love you."

"I love you too." I whispered.

"We don't have to do this right now." Travis said, as he always did when I hesitated for any reason. "We can unpack, go for a walk, go swimming, have a shower if you want." His fingers tucked some hair out of my face and then stayed there, cupping my cheek. I fell in love with him all over again, melting into his arms. Travis smiled. "You're making that face again baby." He whispered adoringly. "You know this is the bare minimum, you know I love you. You should be used to this."

"I am." I stroked my fingers up his wrists. "But it's still just..." Letting out a sigh, I shook my head. "It's always nice to be reminded how much you love me. And as much as I want you now, I feel gross so I'll take you up on that shower offer." Travis smiled a little wider and nodded as I gazed at him. "And then we should unpack to get it over with, and then how about a nice..." I leaned in, lips growing closer. "...romantic..." I breathed, delighting in the way Travis shivered. "...walk on the beach at sunset before dinner and hot married life sex?"