a not so little bean

Taylor's POV

I shifted positions where I lay on the couch, turning over with a huff of boredom. I'd been doom scrolling for what felt like hours, and my head felt fuzzy, but I didn't know what else to do. Travis was out, it was a slow day, and I just kept checking the time, waiting for him to come back. It was a little pathetic, but I didn't care.

"Mrrm?" I heard a little noise and looked over the edge of the couch.

"Hi baby boy." I smiled at Benji as he jumped up onto the couch with me, butting his head fondly against mine. Putting my phone down, I rubbed my fingers underneath his chin and he purred happily. "Where are your sisters huh?" I asked in my little baby talk voice, kissing his nose. "Where's daddy?" I crooned. "Huh? Where's daddy?"

Sighing to myself as Benji jumped down, I watched him go across to his food bowl before rolling onto my back. Getting up, I decided it was an acceptable time to start making dinner and wandered into the kitchen. I turned on the radio and found a station, starting to sing along as I tried to find something for dinner. Travis had practice so he'd be hungry, and I found some steaks in the fridge after a minute.

Singing quietly along to the radio, I started making dinner. When I was almost finished, I heard Travis' car pull into the garage and smiled to myself, glad he was home. There was the sound of the door opening, and I abandoned what I was doing in the kitchen, wiped my hands, and ran down to the hallway. Travis was hanging up his jacket and stepping out of his shoes, and he turned around when he heard me.

"Hey baby girl." Travis smiled. "How's my beautiful wife?"

"Baby!" I jumped up into his arms, which he was ready for, catching and holding my weight up, his hands under my ass as I kissed him happily.

"Someone missed me." Travis mumbled as I cupped his face in my hands.

"Someone did." I whispered, peppering kisses all over his lips. Travis chuckled, and I sighed when I eventually pulled back. "How was training?" I asked, keeping my legs firmly wrapped around his waist. 

"Good." Travis murmured. "I do smell though, so I might quickly have a shower before dinner, which smells amazing baby girl." He kissed me again and I smiled. "How was our little bean today?"

"Little bean has been very good today." I smiled as Travis' hand rubbed over my stomach. "We had a little problem with morning sickness when I woke up, but it didn't last long."

I was only seventeen weeks along, so we didn't yet know whether our little bundle of joy was a girl or boy yet, but we didn't care. Travis had nicknamed the baby little bean, and that was their name for now. We adored it.

"Anything you need?" Travis asked as I let my feet touched the ground.

"No, I'm good." I shook my head, smiling. "Dinner should be ready when you get out okay baby?"

"You're the best, thank you." Travis kissed me once more before going off to shower, and I smiled to myself as I watched him go, caressing my stomach.

Then I remembered about dinner and went back to the kitchen to finish it off. Travis came into the kitchen showered and changed just as I put everything onto plates, getting my usual glass of apple juice. I'd had such a craving for it recently, and Travis always made sure that we had at least one or two bottles in the fridge.

"God this smells incredible." Travis said as I put the plates down on the table and he got some cutlery. "I'm starving, this looks great."

"Yeah alright, you don't have to lay it on too thick baby, you know you're gonna get laid tonight." I laughed, and Travis chuckled, wrapping his arms around me from behind and kissing my cheek before we sat down. "So how were the guys today?" I asked as we dug in.