breaking point

Kind of a part 2 to a one shot I did ages ago called 'moth to a flame'

Travis' POV

I'd ordered it weeks ago, hoping it would arrive in time for Christmas Day, and thank god it had. Taylor had got me good last year, and now it was payback time. What better revenge than pulling the same thing on her, but somewhere she couldn't take advantage of it. Family Christmas.

Smiling to myself, I hid the little bottle of men's aphrodisiac perfume in the back of my bathroom drawer and slid it closed. When I left the bathroom I found Taylor in the kitchen, putting foil over some meals she'd prepped. We were hosting Christmas this year, and Taylor had gone all out. She'd planned everything, and like a good boyfriend I'd just done exactly as I was told. A happy girl was my favorite kind of Taylor.

"Just finished." Taylor told me with a little nose scrunch as she slid the meals into the fridge for tomorrow. "Thanks for your help earlier."

"Of course baby." I murmured, and her cute little smile grew even wider. "What time are your parents..." I was cut off by a light knock at the front door. "Never mind." I winked and Taylor winked back playfully as I turned to the door.

Taylor's parents had arranged to fly in to the airport at the same time so they could come to ours for Christmas, and I knew how excited Taylor was that they were here. Her parents, my parents, Jason and Kylie and the girls would all be with us, as well as Brittany, Patrick, and their three little ones. It'd certainly be a busy day.

The house turned into a flutter of greetings and hugs and bags as Andrea and Scott came in, hugging both me and Taylor tightly. I still couldn't believe how easily I'd been accepted into her family, but the proof was right in front of me and I loved it. Both of Taylor's parents treated me like another son, and once or twice in private, I'd gotten a little emotional telling Taylor how special it felt. She smiled at me when Andrea started chattering on about my nieces, asking after them, and I smiled back adoringly.

I got everyone a drink and we mingled in the living room, chatting as we caught up, the TV on in the background. Taylor snuggled up adorably at my side like she always did, grabbing my hand and lacing our fingers together when I put my arm around her shoulders. I didn't fail to notice the little look and smile exchanged between her parents, the slight nod of Andrea's head that meant they liked how I was treating Taylor. That tiny glimpse of approval meant the world, since I knew some people in Taylor's past hadn't been as good to her as she deserved. Smiling to myself, I let my eyes drift to my girlfriend, watching as she talked animatedly about whatever Scott had asked her.

After a while, a movie came on the TV and our attention was diverted, the dimming light of the room cozy and warm as we settled in to watch. When Taylor had finished her drink she shifted even closer, draping both of her legs over mine and letting go of my hand so she could rest down on my chest. I shifted my other hand, starting to stroke my fingertips slowly up and down the outside of her thigh. Time for payback.

I knew it turned her on, even just this little touch, and I made sure my fingers were soft against her leg. Taylor shivered as I traced my fingers in tiny circles, nuzzling her cheek against my shirt. I kissed the top of her head, my eyes fixed on the TV.

Throughout the duration of the movie, I made slight movements that I knew got Taylor wanting more. I grazed my fingers against her waist, kissed the curve of her shoulder that was near the most sensitive part of her neck, tightened my grip on her whenever she shifted, and I did it all while seeming like I didn't even notice. I knew it was working too. Taylor wriggled every now and then, chewing on her lip, cheeks a dainty pink. And this was only the beginning.