red plaid skirt

Travis' POV

"Oh wait, my sunglasses." Taylor paused, reaching back into the car and snagging them where she'd left them on her seat. I smiled fondly as she scooted back over and jumped out, her heels hitting the ground with a click.

Taking the glasses from her, I slipped them into her face, tucking them behind her ears. She blushed, her cheeks going the same color as her gorgeous dress. I ducked down and kissed her lightly, which only deepened her blush further. I chuckled, reaching down to take her hand, weaving our fingers together as we moved to walk towards the entrance. Taylor had been so excited to come to the US open, and I thought she might have been too tired, but she was full of energy.

Taylor chattered away happily as we walked inside, our hands swinging between us. I squeezed her fingers gently every so often, gazing adoringly at her. Over a year together, and God we were still so deep in our honeymoon phase that we probably annoyed people. But we were so damn happy that we didn't care. If people wanted to wrinkle their noses at us for having a touchy love language, they could look away.

"This is us." I murmured, leading Taylor into the suite, through to the little balcony. Brittany and Patrick were already out there, chatting as they sipped at their bottles of water, and they glanced over with smiled of greeting when we came out. Taylor went over to give her usual hugs, and I clapped Patrick on the back before we took our seats.

Taylor automatically reached over to take my hand, lacing our fingers together as she leaned forwards to talk to the people in front of us. I just sat back, watching her with a smile on my face. She was so happy to be here, so full of life and smiles and I was so damn glad we had this time together. And that we still had so much time together. Forever.

"What?" Taylor giggled when she looked over and saw me staring at her. 

"I love you." I whispered, gently squeezing her hand three times. 

"I love you too." Taylor whispered back, her cheeks flushing the most beautiful shade of pink. I smiled, leaning over to kiss her temple. 

It was a lot of fun watching the game, but to be honest, tennis wasn't my thing so I found a football game to watch on silent on my phone as well. Taylor laughed at me and told me I was such an idiot, but it didn't take long before she'd pulled her chair closer to mine and was leaning over to watch with me. I put my arm around her shoulders, suddenly very distracted from the game. Maybe I was an idiot, or maybe I was just a man super in love, but I couldn't take my eyes off her. 

After a few drinks, Taylor got to the dancey stage of tipsy, all giggly and touchy. It was my favorite kind of drunk Taylor, though all kinds were my favorite kind. She stood with a drink in her hand in front of me, swaying gently to the music, letting her hips move from side to side. I rested my hand just above them, below her waist, letting one of my feet tap to the beat as well. Taylor ran a hand through her hair, sticking her tongue playfully out between her teeth as the song changed. 

Then, fuck, she was shifting back against me, and I could feel her ass pressed up between my hips. My grip on her tightened as I sucked in a slow breath, and Taylor tilted her head back slowly as she danced, smiling to herself. Whether she knew what she was doing or not, she was grinding against me slowly. It was kind of embarrassing how quickly I got hard for her, but until further notice Taylor would now have to stand in front of me. I was rock hard.

"Oh, is that right?" Taylor murmured with a sly sigh, touching my hand on her hip as she peeked up at me. "Someone's excited today."

"You did that on purpose." I said with a slight bite to my tone, whispering into her ear. Taylor giggled.