GTA

I know I've written this before, but you can't ever write this enough times let's be honest

Taylor's POV

"Baby girl?" I heard Travis call my name out as the front door clicked closed and I smiled, spinning around where I stood in the kitchen, sliding my cookies onto a cooling rack.

"Hi!" I grinned when he came in, placing his training gear aside.

"How's my beautiful girl?" Travis scooped me up into his arms, hugging me close.

"She's good." I murmured, burying my face into his neck. "She made cookies for when the guys come over."

Travis pulled back and smiled at me before planting a soft kiss on my lips, his hands circling my waist. I pushed up high on my toes and kissed him harder, a little turned on since he'd left for the long day of practice before I'd woken up. A few of his friends were coming around for dinner as well, so I only had him to myself for a certain amount of time. I'd make the most of it.

"Mhm, baby girl" Travis mumbled as the kiss heated up, my hands clutching his jaw. "Baby girl the guys are going to be here in like two minutes."

"So fuck me in two minutes." I whispered, and he chuckled.

"Baby girl we both know if I get inside you, it'll take more like two hours." He kissed my cheek and I sighed, huffing a little. Travis smiled fondly at me, placing his lips softly back against mine before he pulled away. I giggled as he slapped my ass, shooting me a little wink before going off to put his sweaty clothes away.

I finished getting the cookies out and started to ice them as Patrick, Aric, and Ross arrived. They greeted me warmly with hugs and comments about how good the cookies smelled, and I let them swipe a few while pretending to scold a little. I waved Travis out of the kitchen when he tried to help me start dinner, insisting that he go and relax with his friends.

"I love cooking, you know that." I told him, placing my hands on his chest and pushing gently. "Go."

"Are you sure baby girl, I can help." Travis murmured.

"Patrick, tell him!" I called out.

"Alright, alright." Travis sighed. "Just shout out if you need help."

I nodded, stretching up and kissing him lightly. To get him back, I smirked and bit my lip, scampering forwards a step and smacked his ass. Travis laughed at me, and I winked as I turned back to the kitchen. 

I had four grown men to feed so I made a big dinner, piling everything onto plates before carrying them out to the guys. All four immediately jumped up to help me, abandoning the middle of their game to lift everything from my hands. Patrick made me sit down, insisting they'd get the rest, and I reluctantly did as they said.

"It smells amazing Taylor, thank you so much." Ross told me as Travis and Aric came back from the kitchen with another round of drinks, and Travis passed me a glass of wine since I didn't like the beer they had.

"Thank you." I whispered, smiling as he dropped a kiss on my forehead and put a plate into my lap. Aric and Patrick added on their thanks for dinner as we dug in, and they seemed to love it, which made me really happy. I loved cooking for people.

Aric firmly told me to sit down once we were all done and I moved to get up, taking my plate and then everyone else's dishes back to the kitchen for me. He came back a few minutes later and told me I didn't need to worry about the kitchen, that he'd cleaned it up, and I flushed a little as I thanked him. Travis chuckled, kissing my hand as he lifted it to his lips.