Chapter 34

AN: Hello Dear Readers, I'm back! Sorry it took a while and I hope you enjoy this chapter. I have to warn you though, it gets smutty in the end 

=0=0=0=0=0=0=

"You are an idiot!" George yelled as he stomped out of the lake dripping wet with a wheezing Dream following him the canoe in tow.

It started as simple teasing to spice-up their lazy cruise down the river. Dream would tilt from side to side to rock the boat causing George to panic and yell at him. Seeing the brunette's expression caused a sick thrill in him and Dream couldn't help but level up his joke and start jumping up and down a bit.

He was fully confident in his balance and thought that no matter what he did he would be able to keep them from capsizing. But he seemed to forget that George wasn't one to sit down and take his teasing.

When the brunette reached his limit he lunged at the blonde hoping to push him down and force him to sit down properly instead of acting like a kid who just ate a shit ton of sugar. But the second he moved the canoe flipped over and the pair ended up in the water. Luckily they could both swim and were already near their campsite.

Dream was still laughing as he tied the boat to the pier while the brunette fumed and tried to wring out the water from his shirt.

"It would be easier if you actually took your shirt off," Dream pointed out in an amused voice.

"And give you a show? Absolutely not, you don't deserve it after what you just did." George huffed back.

"Well if I knew that you were planning to give me a strip tease I would have been on my best behavior." The blonde replied as he approached their tent and retrieved a towel.

George grumbled while gathering the edges of his shirt to squeeze the water out, despite knowing that it wouldn't do much.

"George," Dream called in a soft voice.

The brunette turned to look at him, annoyance still plastered on his face, but it slowly drained away as the blonde continued to get closer. The water had Dream's shirt sticking to his chest, giving George an idea of the blonde's physique. The brunette had seen him shirtless before, heck even naked in their memories but there was just something in the moment that made the sight so tempting to touch.

"You'll catch a cold if you stay in those clothes." Dream said with a soft smile as he looked down at the brunette standing in front of him. A person who has held his heart for several lifetimes already and was starting to win his heart in this one as well. When the brunette looked up at him with his brown eyes and cheeks flushed he found himself slowly letting out a deep breath to ground himself lest he allow his carnal desires to take over. This trip was supposed to be a wholesome one. It was for them to get to know each other better, he couldn't let his lustful thoughts win.

He pushed the towel in his hands to George's chest and this succeeded in directing the brunette's heated gaze away.

"Go in the tent and dry up, I'll go after you." The blonde said and George simply nodded his reply.

Dream waited till he heard the sound of their tent flap zipping close before letting out a groan and crouching down, with his head buried in between his knees. By the deities, George was tempting... to think that not too long ago he thought that merely hearing the brunette breathe in his directions was annoying but now he wanted nothing more than to feel his hot breath fan over his skin.

His mind betrayed him again by replaying those sweet memories of their night together back when they were a vampire and a werewolf. He remembered how responsive the brunette had been and wondered if he would be just as verbal in this lifetime or be more demure. The memories got more vivid and more heated. Had George not chosen to emerge from the tent at that exact moment, Dream would have already lost himself in his lustful daydream.