Chapter 1

Camila's POV

"Just try it!" I whined as I held a fork to, Lauren's mouth.

"No." She mumbled as she turned her head.

"Why not? You won't know if you like it unless you try it." I crossed my arms and raised a brow.

"I know for a fact that I won't like it." She shrugged and sat on the counter beside me.

"And why is that?"

"Because you cooked it." She chuckled but stopped when she noticed the glare I was giving her. "I love you." She gave me a smile.

"You have five seconds." Her eyes widened before she hopped off the counter and ran out the kitchen. I sighed and placed the fork down.

"Hey, Mila!" I turned around and saw, Alyssa walk in. "What's up?"

"Here. Try this." I said as I grabbed the fork again and held it up.

"Did you cook it?" She asked as she carefully walked towards me.

"Yes, but it didn't burn this time."

"Mila, I don't think pepper and pancake mix should be mixed together." She said as she examined the ingredients on the counter.

"Just please try it." I begged.

"Nope. Sorry, you're on your own."

"I'll try it." I looked back at the door to see, Amy walk in with Big Rob.

"Yes!! My life saver!" I walked up to her and engulfed her in a hug before leading her to the counter. "I should have known that you would try it."

"Of course. I'm always up for food." She smiled. "Robby, why don't you take a seat or something?"

"If that's what you want." He pat her on the shoulder before walking towards the livingroom.

"So what's in this thing?" She questioned once she grabbed the fork.

"Amy, for your safety I suggest to stop right now." Lauren's voice came out of nowhere.

"Why? This actually looks good." She said before shoving the pancake piece into her mouth.

"I knew I liked you." I smiled at her before glaring at, Lauren. "So how is it?"

"Surprisingly good. There's spice but it actually mixes good with the pancake. Then whatever sauce is on it tastes pretty damn good." She nodded her head before taking another bite. I squealed and pulled her into a hug.

"Alright! Don't panic! I'm here." Dinah announced as she entered the room with Olivia and Ally.

"Yeah because we were all going to panic." Amy mumbled, receiving a smack on the back of her head by, Dinah.

"Hey! Don't hit her!" I said as I rubbed the back of her head. "I need her so she can try the food I cook."

"Food?" Zendaya's voice came from where, Ally was standing at the doorway. "Where?"

"Here. Try it." I smiled when she dug in with, Amy. My smile only grew when she moaned and gave me a thumbs up.

"How?" Lauren asked.

"Don't question it. Just go with the flow." Ally said before checking her phone. "Becky and Mani are going to meet us there."

"Okay. We'll leave in a bit." I said before walking to the fridge to serve myself orange juice.

"Sooo, Amy." Ally smirked at the girl. "A little bird told me that you and Niall may have taken the next step in your relationship."

"I have to kill that little bird then, don't I?" She responded while glaring at me.