Chapter 17

Hazel POV**

I looked at her, she looked perfectly fine to a normal person. Long brazilian hair, skinny jeans, chucks and a black crop top. She also had on shades and black earings. She's tall of course, about 6 foot even. And very thin, she could be a model. But she does have some butt on her. Her boobs are small though.

She smiled, and took her glasses off before waving excitedly. Like I said, to a NORMAL PERSON she looked fine, but i'm not a normal person. Im her daughter. I dont wear make up but I know a little bit about everything. I spotted quickly the blush on her face that matched her skin color, not many people could tell. Good thing I have my glasses on. I also noticed a few stretch marks are on her side, she's never had stretch marks nor has she ever wore make up to anywhere, not even prom. I also noticed the watch she was wearing to cover up a small bruise on her wrists. I wanted to see if she actually does get high so I went to the bathroom.

I dapped some water in my hands and walked back to see her smiling. I pretended to sneeze in her eye, by mistake. She yelled and ranted about how I got my snot in her eye. I used a paper towel to wipe off her face and noticed a bruise near her eye, I also noticed a small dent in her teeth when she smiled. But like I said, only I can see these things everyone else can't notice it even with a magnifying glass. But
someone really close with her
can notice the weight loss. About 19 pounds 4 oz, I assume.

(A/N as you can see, Hazel is
a genius)

I nodded my head at her. I dont hug people, everyone knows that. Unless its Alex or another one of my brothers. Mostly Alex though.

She sighed. "Can you give your momma a hug, just this once? I miss you.." She didn't sound like she meant it. I just laughed, like usual. Not a big one though, but just laughing because she wants me to pity her. She knows I dont care about anyones feelings. But she's my mother, i'll always respect her. I just wont change my ways for anyone.

I looked at her. "You can hug me if you want. I wont hug back though, but its better than nothing." I tell her shrugging my shoulders.

She sighed again, sadly. I aint feel bad though, she knows how I am.

She leaned in and hugged me, she tried to kiss my forehead but I moved out her grip easily.

"You pushing it." I tell her.

"Why are you so selfish? I havent saw you in months! I missed seeing you and you push me away. You always push people away, when someone wants to love you. I try so hard with you, you just dont care. You dont try! You have this big brick wall as a guard like you're so strong but youre not. One day someone is going to show you. You arent the strongest person on earth. You have a perfect life, why are you such a little bitch!?" She asked with anger and sadness obviously in her voice.

I laughed hysterically, dramatically falling off the couch. "It was not that serious...chill bro!" I say still laughing.

She cut her eyes at me. "I'm done trying with you." She sighed again getting up.

Man, this woman always sighing, mad about everthing. I laughed again, Im always laughing.. Shit is just so funny to me. I dont see how people just get mad so easily.

She looker angered. "Stop laughing! It's childish."

"Hakuna Matata! It means no worries for the resr of your days." I sang, laughing hysterically. I dont even know why i'm singing it. I heard soneone snickering, I looked over and saw it was Deigo. I forgot he was in here.

"Little bitch." she mumbled under her breath. I laughed once again. She got annoyed and left. I laughed again. I laugh because I dont care.

Deigo looked at me. "Man, you know that you wrong." He said laughing.

"I aint do nothing." I said shrugging my shoulders.

He gave me a look, that made me laugh.

"I'm done hearing you laugh for the day. Lets go ball." He said.

I grinned, that was the best news I've heard all day.