Chapter 6

Hazel POV **

I saw my dad, on FaceTime with another female, with no clothes on.😳

"Papi, what are you doing?" I said, clearly angry and confused. I didn't even care that he didn't have any clothes on, I wanted answers.

He turned around, mumbled something, I'm assuming profanity, and grabbed a towel. He jumped and put his jeans on.

In walked walked Deigo. "Aye Pops-"

He looked confused. "What the hell?" He asked, angry too.

He looked at us, embarrassed and sad, and a little guilty.

"Explain! Now." I say, crossing my arms.

"Right! What about mami?" Said Deigo, his accent coming out. He actually sounded a little sad, I've never heard him like this before.

" Mom? You said you were single, with no kids. Is that why you were whispering? You know what, don't call me anymore, okay? No dinners! Late night phone calls, or unexpected gifts! I'm through with you! A whole 6 months I wasted on you. And kids I'm sorry, I don't mean to break up your happy home." Said the woman on the phone, In tears. I felt bad, she didn't know. She was actually pretty, and she looked like she cared.

She hung up seconds later.

I looked at my pa with disgust.

"How could you? Really though? Ain't you supposed to be my role model? You doggin' females now? So, it'll be okay for me to do that? I can have 5 kids by a woman who loves me and is chasing her dreams, and cheat on her? Lie to females? That's cool?" He shook his head, and walked out, fist balled, and jaws clean.

I looked at my dad and his eyes were watery.

"What's going on?!" I literally yelled this time.

He didn't say anything.

"What the hell is going on José?!" I screamed louder, saying his real name this time.

This time his nostrils flared, he went from sad to angry.

" What's going on is your mom is a HOE! A HOE! She's not overseas, she left y'all with me, so she could be a prostitute!! She had an affair, not once, but twice! I can't be happy again? That's all I wanted to do. I put you kids before anyone. Y'all are growing up, I just want to be happy! Your mom's a happy hoe, why can't I be happy? I'm so sick of you. All of you! I try and I try. It's harder than you think, y'all are never pleased! You know what? I'm done. I'll be back.👋🏾" He grabbed his shirt, and stormed out.

I stood there dumbfounded.

I looked at the doorway and saw Alex standing there shaking his head. He knew? This is all too much to handle. I grabbed my ball, and a t-shirt, and my phone(headphones included) and ran out the house. I put my headphones in and zoned out. I dribbled the ball as I around around the block, with my eyes closed.

"Hey" I heard as I was running, I really did not want to be bothered, but I didn't want to be rude. I turned around and saw the Spanish dude with the fro, that was with the New boy.

"Sí?" I replied.

"Come here" he said, smiling,

I started to feel uncormfortable, I shook my head, and ran the other way. I looked back and saw he was following me. I ran fast, very fast. But he was catching up with me.

I stopped to grabbed my phone that dropped, and he grabbed me from behind. I tried pushing him off, but he wouldn't budge.

"I just want to talk, mami." His soft voice purred into my ear.