Chapter 27

*A few days later*

Jr POV*

I was talking to my mom, as I mentioned earlier my mother has cancer nobody knows but me. She wears lots of make up to cover up her face and her hair is still somewhat long, she has bald spots but she hides it well. I have twin siblings who are 4, they're with my grand mom for a while, they should be home tomorrow. My mom told me it's because my grandmom misses them, but I'm not dumb I know my dad is beating on her again. He always does, with cancer and all. He can't help it though. He has PTSD, he's struggling with it, he's trying. To add on he had bipolar disorder. Every time I pay for a rehab it never helps him. Of course I don't let him hit my mother when I'm around, I try to be there for her any chance I can but its hard. I'm just making enough for her, me, my siblings, and my dad. I pay all the bills, including phone, car, electricity, water, house, etc. And I also buy all the food in the fridge, and the clothes on everyone's back. It's hard for me, some days I go without eating just so they can. I want them to have the world.

My dad is rarely home, he's always 'out'. I honestly think he's on crack, or popping pills. Every time I see him he's skinnier with more and more cuts and bruises on his body. And his nose is ALWAYS bleeding. What grown man nose bleeds that often?

Anyway I was talking to my mom.

"You okay ma? You need anything? Want to go shopping? Your head hurts? Want me to rub your feet or back? What you need? You hungry? I can go make you something. Want me to call the hospital?" I asked panicking, the look on her face made her look like she was in pain and it honestly broke my heart.

"Oh son, shush! I'm just having a few pains that's all! Now I'm about to go cook dinner, okay?" She asked.

"No, I'll cook. And Hazel and Max are coming over anyway they'll help, just lay down, I'll bring you back some tea." I said quickly.

"That little girl is so sweet. When she gets here tell her I'm sleep, I wouldn't want her seeing me like this. Tell my son I said hi. And thank you, son. You do so much for me. I am forever grateful." She said tearing up.

"Don't cry ma." I saw she was about to cry. "Man ma don't cry!" I said to stop crying. "Stop crying ma, you know I got you!" I said walking up to her and hugging her, kissing her forehead.

"Your father will be back in the morning, so make sure that pretty little girl leaves early tonight, and Max too. Wouldn't want my son and future daughter in law getting hurt."

I had to laugh at her. My ma is something else. So strong. I just wish she wasn't slowly dying! What fuck man! Why her?

I went to grab her tea. I had already made some earlier, I didn't want it too hot for her. I brought it back to her, kissed her on the cheek and tucked her into bed comfortably. I changed into some ball shorts, I threw my dreads into a ponytail, and took my shirt off. I put on some socks, and brushed my teeth. This is my 3 time brushing today. Il, brush it two or more times later. I grabbed some Swedish fish, sour patch, star burst, and gummy worms. I had brought out some cookies too, along with some brownies. I had got some hot Cheetos, hot chips, hot popcorn, sour cream chips, and barbecue chips. Then I brought out sodas, we were watching the game tonight, I told each of them they could bring two or more people. I invited my man Deigo and his girl over too, we've gotten cool over these few weeks. I turned my flat screen on and kicked my feet up waiting for them to arrive.

Hazel, Deigo, His girlfriend Trina, Max, and his girlfriend Alex arrived a few minutes later.

We chilled and talked a little until the game came on.

Once the gane was on everyone sat around and ate and watched. Deigo and Max were getting upset because their team was losing, they started yelling. I had to warn them to shut up because my mother is sleep. Of course Hazel was chilled and laid vack. She's so humble, I love that about her.

Deigo's girlfriend seemed really nice and chill, she was pretty too. She was light skin, she didnt really have a body though, she was skinny but her face made up for it. Plus she had some boobs on her. Max's girl friend was okay, she was darkskin with short hair. Her lipstick was so bright, it didn't look right at all, and she barely had on any clothing.

Speaking on clothing, Hazel didnt have any Ice on surprisingly, she just had on sweats, a true religion all black shirt on with a white sign big in the middle, some white socks, and her black abd white Nike slides. Her hair was in a ponytail like mine. She looked simple, cute. And her ass! Lord, it's just so fat.

Anyway Max's girl friend was annoying me complaining about everything she wouldn't shut up.

I was about to say something to her but he beat me to it.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch. You're annoying the hell out of me. I could've left your little ugly ass home, and why you cone in here telling them Im your boyfriend? Lying and shit. Go sit out front. I'll come out when the game over."

"But-"

"No buts bitch go!"

"I'm sorry, I'll be quiet." She said tearing up.

"Sit your ass on that couch abd shut the fuck up!" He said to her.

I didn't even say anything to him, he was right to do that. The shit she said was disrespectful. Disrespected my mom, me, my house, my future (Hazel). She needed to shut up.

Anyway.. back to this game. 

By the time the game was over me and Hazel's team had won. We were now bored.

"Let's play confessions." suggested Deigos girlfriend. I like her, shes a good girl. My nigga got him a keeper.

"Ok." We said.

It was Max's turn first.

"I used to like Hazel.." He says nonchalantly.

"I will kill you." Deigo said.

We all laughed.

It was his 'hoe's' turn.

"I had a three some with my mon and her boyfriend before." She said smiling, giggling.

"What the fuck?" Me, Deigo, Max, and Trina said in unison.

Hazel just laughed. Of course..

It was my turn.

"I tried to hurt Hazel." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"What fuck nigga! Are you stupud? Why would you do sone dumb shit like that!?" Deigo yelled.

"Not physically.. Mentally I just wanted to see her cry. Not even that, I just wanted to see her do something besides brush things off. To show some emotion." I told him.

"She doesn't cry idiot." He said laughing, she was too.

It was her turn.

"I am not faithful. Never have been, and I wont be. I dont settle down." She laughed.

My heart sank.

"Damn." Max said.

"Thats hard." Deigo said.

It was his girl's turn.

"I slept with Deigo." she said shrugging.

We laughed. It was his turn now.

"I gave her head." I  looked over and saw her blushing. We all laughed.

They left shortly after. The night turned out well, except what Hazel said. I cant get it out of my head. Damn, maybe we shouldn't be together..