Chapter 46

(A/N: I changed ages, Hazel is 15, Deigo is 16, Jr just turned 16 today and they're all in 11 grade now.)

Hazel POV*

I grabbed his hand and led him to the all black hummer. I had got it for him, it was what he asked for with the flames and everything. Inside the cushions are orange and they look like basketballs, I have money sitting in his front seat and I have car fresher person inside. I have 4 CDS one of chief keef, lil durk, lil herb and drake. He loves them man. I like them, but I'm more of a tupac person. He stood there shocked I laughed at his facial expression.

He picked me up and kissed me. "YOU bought this? Wha-? How? Where did y-?"

I cut him off. "Shutup," I replied laughing. "I told you I got you." I kiss his cheek and hop in the drivers side. "Get in." I tell him, he does as told. I looked at the time, it's only 5. I guess we'll go out to eat, it's nothing wrong with spoiling your boyfriend! I would have shots some hoops with him, but I like the outfit he's wearing. It's his party outfit.

We get to the restaurant at almost 6. The party is at 9:00, we'll eat for two hours then start driving at 8, since it's nearly an hour ride. He stepped out the car first and walked over to my side, he tried to open my door, but I told him I had it. He sighed. I should have let him, I mean it is his birthday. I hopped out, and he grabbed my hand.

We walked in together hand in hand. He asked for a table and we sat down. Shortly after someone came over and asked us what we wanted to drink. I told her lemonade, and he told her Sprite. It was all you can eat, so we had to get up to get our food. We walked together looking for food, he had got some fried chicken, mac and cheese, pasta, mozzarella sticks and some bread sticks. He also got himself some sauce, he said that was only a warm up plate I laughed. I got the shrimp and broccoli pasta, some Mac and cheese and 2 drumsticks. We sat down and ate together.

He kept stealing food off my plate, I barely even ate. All I did was laugh, greedy ass. I ate my last little bit of food, my drumstick and a little Mac and cheese. I wiped my mouth and I looked up to see him smiling at me.

"Yes?" I asked him, laughing.

"Thank you babe.. For everything. Some way you have made the worst few months of my life, the best. You bring out something in me, the good side. I really appreciate you. And you look beautiful by the way." He says winking at me. I smile, showing my deep dimples.

"No problem." I told him, he leaned in and kissed me.

"I love you." He said still holding my face.

"Love you too." I laugh.. "Now move." I push him off. I look at the time and it's almost 8:30. I pay for the food and he TRIES to pay for the tip. I slide some money under the plate and grab his. While he's walking I shove it in his pocket when he isn't paying attention. 

I get in the car and rush to get to the party place. It's in a huge building. I ride through the block and it's packed, but they kept a parking space for his hummer like I told them to. I hop out and he looks confuse. I chuckle. I fix his dreads and we walk in hand in hand again.

"SURPRISE!!" everyone yells at the same times, turning the lights on a little.

The look on his face is priceless I snap a picture of him.

*4 hours later*

It's 1 and were just leaving. I decided I'm just staying with him tonight.  When we get to his house we shower and then I grab one of his big shirts and long ball socks to sleep in. He just sleeps in his shorts. His body is so gorgeous, he looks at me.

"Come here." He says.

I walk over to me he pulls me on his bed and into his chest.

"Thanks baby..Goodnight." He kisses my forehead.

I snuggle up to him. I was tired.. Tonight was long.