Chapter 11

Hazel POV**

I walked into class. I got a few head nods and a wave from the teacher. I sat in the far back corner and took out my math binder. No one else has a math binder but me, I need to write color coded notes and to be organized. That's probably why my grade is so high. I don't even try, everyone always says I probably cheat, but I'm just naturally smart and it's a gift I'm thankful for.

Anyway, I was in the middle of writing notes when someone tapped my pen, almost making me mess up my word I was writing, I wasn't very irritated as you can tell, I'm a chill girl.

I turned and look too see it was the new boy.

"My bad shawty, I just wanted your attention." He said smiling a little, showing his pearly whites.

"Well you have it now. What's up?" I asked him.

"If you don't mind me asking, what you doing all that extra work for? I'm new here and I already know you one of smartest in the school, and she said we won't be tested on this lesson anyway." He said.

" Maybe extra work is a little fun for me..And I save the notes for future references too." I said.

"Oh so you a lil' nerd, huh?" He said laughing.

"A big one." I said with pride.

He walked over to my desk, and leaned into my neck, I felt his cool breath along my neck. It gave me chills, but he will never know that. I looked at him with a blank face. He whispered in my ear, suductively.

"And don't think i forgot about your little joke at the court." He says, I laughed.

Suddenly, I felt pain. I looked down to see he was twisting grabbing my chest. I tried to move his hands, but he wouldn't budge.

"Say sorry!" He said smiling.

I have way to much pride, so I decided to mess with him.

" Your twisting my nipple! Ow! Don't you know I have a chest disease? Why do you think my chest are grown so big, get off me! I will have to get surgery! I don't have the money for that, I'm broke." I said faking like I was crying, I was laughing in my head though.

He let go so fast. He looked so scared.

"Oh my god! I was just joking, I didn't mean to.. Um.. It was on purpose...I was just trying to.. Im sorry." He said skipping over his words, I laughed so loud, I had caught all the classes attention.

He looked confused.

"Chest disorder!? Really, oh my god your so easy." I said laughing, I grabbed my books just as the bell rang.

He just sat there dumbfounded.

JR POV**

This little girl is going to be the death of me. I'm gone get her back! Cause now it ain't funny it's war. I can't lie, she do turn me on a little bit. But she's not ready for what's about to happen...😏

Diego POV **

"Get out my face, b." I said to Monica.

"So now I'm b? What's going on with you? You never treat me like this. Is it someone else? You told me you loved me!" She said tearing up.

Man I hate seeing girls cry, but I just stood there with a blank face.

"You're easy! I don't want easy. I told you that, you said you would be different but you not. I told you I don't want to move quick, but you tried forcing me. No is no! I don't want you, I don't love you!" I spat.

She stopped crying, she put on a large grin, and a smirk.

"Well, I'd hate to see your sister get hurt, but you don't love me. So I'll make it happen, good night D. Call me again if you want me to come over."

This girl is crazy. "You touch my sister and I'll put you on a shirt. Think I'm playing!"

She smiled and walked away. Crazy hoe..