Chapter 21

JR POV*

I got something for Hazel, it's going down tonight after this meeting. Matter fact, let me go get dressed for this meeting. This meeting is about expanding our empire, it's already huge but bigger is better. The more the merrier, right? And of course, in order for it to be bigger we need more workers right? We have to go check these niggas out, I'm the best at spotting a fake nigga. Me, Max, and this other nigga Quan are going to check out these niggas.

After I got dressed, I drove in my truck, it's a silver color with tinted windows. We have an all black van with tinted windows for drive by's. I drive this one because the pigs see 3 black niggas in an all black truck, with tinted windows, we're busted. I'm 15 and I'm the only one who's allowed to drive, under age. Anyway, I picked up Max, and Quan and we headed to the address. The neighborhood was chill, not many cars or houses, not too ghetto.

The man who opened the door had on a suit, stupid mistake. Strike 1, who wears a suit? He walked us in and he sat down first. Stupid mistake. Strike 2, now why would YOU go in first? This nigga don't know us, why he trusting us? Rookies. I'm 15, and I know this shit. We sat down and sat with his legs closed. Hmm, I see.. This is his property, why so uncomfortable? I loosened up. I'm going to to test this nigga. I looked at Quan and Max and smirked, Max caught on, but Quan dumb ass sat there confused.

I spoke first. "So what's up?"

The nigga who opened the door was about to speak then I realized something.

"Why it's so many people in here?" I asked.

His hands were shaking, a little, and he was starting to sweat. You could just barely see the creases in his forehead.

"What are you talking about? It's just me, my 2 patnas, and you and ya people's." He said, loosening up also.

This nigga trying too hard. I laughed real loud and so did Max.

He looked confused.

"You think we dumb, huh?" I asked.

"I'm not understanding." He said trying to look serious again.

I stood up, and he tensed. He's taller than me, but definitely not stronger.

I whispered in his ear, "Dumb ass."

Then, I picked him up by his shirt collar. I looked over and saw that Max and Quan did the same with the other two niggas. I grabbed my gun out my boot, and put the silencer on. I pistol whipped him, then shot him. I opened his legs, and grabbed the bug from out of his zipper. Then I opened his shirt and grabbed that wire too. So did Max and Quan. I went around the house and saw the cops were everywhere. I grabbed any gun close to me, and also mine so did Max and Quan.

"PORK!!" I yelled to Max and Quan.

"Shit." They hissed. They put their Ski mask's on, as did I, and grabbed guns. I grabbed a match from my pocket and lit the house on fire while running out. We shot at the cops and ran they were on us. We hopped in the hummer quickly, the pigs were on our ass. Good thing, we didn't have a license plate on this one. We made a few U-turns and lost them.

I looked in the back of the car, and saw Quan wasn't with us! Damn...