Chapter 47

Hazel POV*

I woke up and immediately I rushed into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and did my hygiene like things. I showered, and did hygiene like things again. I out all my underclothes from the night before into my small adidas bag and changed into some boy shorts and some ball shorts. On top of the shorts I added some baggy sweats, I put on my kyrie irvings, and I put on my bra, I had to add one bra and another sports bra on top. That's just how I am. On top of that I out on a plain black tee. My muscles were on full display, I decided to be simple and add one chain. I had my keychain dangling from my pocket and my pants sagged just enough so that you can tell I had on ball shorts.

I wrapped my super curly hair which was now flowing down my back, into a messy ponytail. I washed my face again. I added lip balm to my lips and walked out. I carried my bag, and walked into the bedroom. I saw Jr with some ball shorts on underneath his sweats, I could tell by how baggy the sweats were. He had on his Jordans, the legend blues and a white v neck. He was leaned up against the bed post scrolling through his phone.

I walked towards him, I saw that he was on my phone. Taking selfies.. This boy here. I hopped in one and stuck my tongue out. He smiled when he noticed my presence.

"Goodmorning." He said, kissing my forehead.

I kissed his cheek. "Morning punk."

He laid back down and signaled for me to lay with him. I laid my head on his hard chest. I looked up to him,  he was just staring

"Yes?" I asked him.

"Hey beautiful" he said smiling.

I smiled. He played with my hair and it made me really tired. I'm not really talkative but I realized we don't know that much about each other. I sat up and crossed my feet, I had already through my shoes on the ground. I let some of my feet touch his lap and didn't seem bothered, I was literally sitting like a pretzel on top of his legs. He was looking down at his phone. All he knows is his phone.  I grabbed it and placed it in my bra.

"You really think I won't go for it?" He asked laughing, with his eyebrow up.

I laughed, cause I know he will. "Let's talk" I said to him.

"Wassup" he sat up some more, making me move a little since I was right on him.

"Hmmm.. What college do you wanna go to?" I asked him.

"I don't know, It depends on what I get the best scholarship for." I nodded agreeing.

"Do you think you will ever live with me?" He asked.

I shrugged, "It depends, if it's your house then probably not. I can't live in a house that I do not pay for, I'm not living off of anyone. If it's my house yes, because I pay the pills, also if it's both our house we can go half and half." He laughed and nodded.

"I could of figured you would say something like that, you hate letting people do things for you." I nodded agreeing.

"Do you have any exes I don't know about? You don't ever mention any." I asked.

His body tensed. "I have exes but they're not mentioned because they don't matter. What matters is you. Don't worry about them baby. " he leaned up and kissed me. I pecked his lips.

He frowned his eyes. He pulled my face into his and kissed me he tried to slide his tongue in but I wouldn't open. He pulled my entire body to him, so I was sitting on his lap. He kept trying to slid his tongue in, I didn't let him. He slid a hand under my shirt and I opened my mouth, his hands were cold. He used that as an opera unity to slide his tongue in, I eventually gave up and kissed him back.

We pulled away.

"Why you acting like you ain't wanna kiss me?" He asked, kissing my cheek repeatedly.

I laughed.

"Cause stop.." I laughed a little harder. "Let's finish talking." I said.

He kissed me again and leaned back signaling me to continue.

Just then his phone vibrates in my bra, I grabbed it and handed it to him.

"Check it for me." He said.

I put my birthday in as his password and I saw someone has commented on a picture he put up on Twitter. It was me and him this morning when I hopped in it jumping in. Ew I was so ugly in the picture. He had 2,000 favorites and 213 retweets. Damn. Someone quoted it.

"FUCKING GOALS😻😻😻😻😻😻😩😩💍She's so pretty😩" I looked at it smiling.

I threw him the phone and he chuckled smiling.

"That picture is so ugly, delete it." I said.

"Nope." He said popping the P.

"Okay, don't be confused when I'm ignoring you." I winked at him and smiled.

"Chill baby" he said pulling me close to him again, I didn't reply.

"Gimmie a kiss" he said, I didn't do anything. He pecked my lips.

"Babe stop" he whining kissing my neck.

He looked up, "Babe you're beautiful, that picture is beautiful and I don't care what you think. I'm gonna show the world my beautiful girlfriend! You're natural baby, be proud of that." He told me kissing me, this time I kissed him back.

Happiness. He makes me happy.