Chapter 20

Jr POV **

I went home and grabbed my two duffle bags. One filled with bricks and another one with gym attire. I drove to the trap.

I parked my car in front of a store, then locked it. I looked went around then went to the store and tapped the side of the wall making the buzzer go off and a green dot to show. After that I put in the password, then scanned my finger. The wall opened. Once I stepped into the wall, I fell. Downward into the underground trap I have. Smart right? Oh yeah, by the way this a place far out. Nobody lives here. This store isn't really a store.

I went inside, using the keypad and putting a code in. Then using my key. Only I have a key, so my workers come after me. I only have one right hand man and thats Max. He been my brother since before I could talk. Never switched up on me.

Max POV

My name is Max, Im spanish with a small fro. You heard about me earlier. Anyway, Im athletic, I play soccer, and I box. Im really good too.

I really like this girl, Hazel. Im about to text her.

to : *future* ; Can we hang today?

from : *future* ; Sure, come to the park.

I smiled to myself..

Aw man, wait I gotta go make this drop.

I texted her and told her that I would be there in about an hour.

I drop to Jr.'s trap house. We have different trap houses, he's the only one who's a teenager with their own trap. My mans the youngest in charge! We at the top.

Anyway, I got to the trap house. Parked my car at the store, did the secret codes and all that stuff. Then waited on Jr. to open the door. Well, Ice. Thats his name on the streets. Im black, its to confuse people. A rican named black and a dread head named Ice.

Ice opened up, and we got busy. We did our drops and we were off.

I got home and changed into some joggers, a beater, and my forces. I grabbed my keys and drove to the park. She just better know that I'm not playing no damn basketball with a girl, she need to be more girly. I want a wife, not a homegirl. I have enough. But I put on some sweats and sneakers just in case her cute ass make me change my mind.

I got to the park, and I saw her there. She had her cargos on, a black T, and some all black high top chucks, and a red and black plaid shirt around her waist. She
had on a chain, and her paints sagged a little. She also had her shirt rolled up to the elbow. Her hair was in a messy bun. See this is what I talk about, she needs to dress like a girl! Out here looking more like a boy than me. She could have pulled her pants up or her hair down or something. She's lucky she's cute with a body. Speaking of body...lord the things I would do to this girl.

I walked up to her and smiled, "Hey shawty." I said.

She nodded. Once again, a small wave would be fine!

I gave her a hug. She didnt hug back. "Hola mami," I purred in her ear to turn her on. She seemed unfazed, hard to get.. I like it.

"Hey," Damn, thats one thing I could say about her, she got a cute ass voice. Its so soft, it's innocent. She got me worked up just hearing her.

"Whats going on? You dont fuck with a nigga." I said.

"I be busy." When she getting smart it's even cute, even though she not really getting smart. She does something to me.

We talked the entire time, she kept talking about basketball. I got annoyed so I switched the subject to boxing, if you're goig to brag about a sport make it a good one. But guess what? She talked about boxing the whole time too! I tried to slide in some freaky talk, and she dismissed it.

Whats up with shawty? Acting like she a virgin or something, like she scared of the D. I know her butt aint that fat and her boobs aint that large off of some squats!

Guess she trying to play hard to get. But I been here for a minute we got a meeting tonight.

"Shawt?"

She looked up from her phone, then right back down.

"Mini nose?" I said laughing. Her nose is so small and cute.

She didn't even look up this time.

"Hazel, if you dont give me a damn hug so I can go."

Once again she didn't aknowledge me. I tried to pick her up... her husky ass. That didnt work.

"Okay, Hazel can I please have a hug?" I asked.

Damn she got me begging.

She looked up. I went right in for a hug. Once again she didnt hug back. I stayed there for a few seconds because I loved the feeling of her breats on my chest. I tried to grab her butt, but of course she moved away. I started walking, as I was walking I saw ice in his bently I hopped in and we drove to the trap.

Jr POV

So purple haze like to mess with the squad now, huh?

I saw her all up on black. I couldnt do nothing but laugh..

Whats her little friend name?

Monica...Yes her! Perfect.

Monica POV

I got something for Deigo and that little dike sister of his. But first I'll need some help... The new boy? Yes... He's perfect.