Chapter 23

*3 weeks later*
Hazel's Hair in MM
Monica POV*

I still cant believe the disrespect. He just kisses her in MY FACE! After I gave him head. He told me he wanted me. Him and Deigo. I got something for both of them...Hazel too!

Max POV*

I was chilling, smoking a dutch until I realize I aint talk to that sexy ass tomboy in a while.

I texted her.

"Come through."

"Im busy." She replied minutes later.

"Too busy for your bestfriend? Smh." I replied moments later.

"Yes." She replied.

Well damn... I guess I'll slide to my bro crib. I threw on my nike slides and grabbed my black hoodie and headed out the door.

I got to Jr's crib.

I walked right in without knocking.

"Mom, I'm home." I yelled, to my second mother, Jrs mom.

She came down the stairs seconds later.

"Boy, what I tell you about that? Just barging in! Knock next time. You know I never know with you. You barely even visit your mother anymore." She said I was surprised she kinda looked sad, even though I know she's joking.

"Aw I'm sorry ma." I walked up to her and hugged her. Her head only reaches my chest. I kissed her forehead. "Love you!"

"Love you too, son." She said smiling. I love seeing ma smile. I really do need to visit more often.

"Oh and Jr is upstairs playing that damn game." She said rolling her eyes and walking away.

I laughed. No lie, Mama is beautiful. She looks just like Nia Long, but with longer hair.

I walked into Jrs room.

"Aye faggot?"

He looked up.

"Get fucked up!" He said.

I laughed.

"Wassup with you nigga?" I said dapping him up.

"Shit chilling, wassup?" He said.

"Chilling." I said taking a seat grabbing a controller.

We played 2k, but in the middle of second half his phone buzzed. He paused the game to reply to a text. I looked over at him.

"I know you did not pause this damn game to text a hoe. What the fuck?" I said laughing, but serious.

He was smiling at his phone.

"Who got you smiling and giggling and shit?" I asked.

He looked up.

"Chill." He said smirking.

"Naw nigga tell me." I said.

"You know Hazel?" He asked.

My eyes popped out my head.

"You hitting that? Bro, I want some of that!" I said.

He looked serious. "No I'm not! And your not either. That's my shit." He said glaring at me.

"Well damn, ok! She got any friends? And she my best friend anyway! You know best friends do realshit." I said smirking then laughing at his facial expression.

"I'll kill both of yall. And I don't know if she has any friends, we just talking right now." He said.

"Aight, I'm heading out though. A nigga hungry." I said putting the controller down and getting up to dap him.