Chapter 22

Hazel POV*

I had been thinking about it for a couple days, and I'm just confused. How can your mother not be your mother. My dad said Rosa could be our mother, I don't get it.. You know who you have, another woman CAN'T have your kids! I don't get it. Let me go talk to my dad.

I walked downstairs and saw him in his office.

"Aye." I whispered to get his attention.

He looked up and took his glasses off.

"Yes, baby girl?"

"Can I ask you something?" I asked, I was going to ask anyway though.

"Of course." He said, looking confused.

"How could The Rosa lady be our mom? You can't give birth to another woman's child."

He sighed. "I didn't expect anyone to notice, but I guess I'll have to tell you. Go get Deigo too, he should hear this."

I didn't feel like getting up so I called Deigo and told him to come in the office. My dad just laughed.

Deigo came in a few minutes later. I explained the situation to him, and he just nodded.

"Tell us then." Deigo said.

"Okay... So, none of you were actually born in a hospital. They were all home births. I was with your mom, and Rosa the time you all were conceived. We all slept together. We actually were all in a relationship, the three of us. Yes, I had to girlfriends, they didn't care because they were together before I got with them. So I just took both of them. I guess we were having too much fun, they both got pregnant around the same time, that's why Hazel is a few months younger than you. But they didn't want their babies. They gave both you up, they didn't even check the genders. I didn't know, I was always away at work. When I found out I was livid. I found out where you two were, and took both of you home and named you. I didn't let them in your life the first two years, but I let your mother. Rosa was away, she never came back. And that wasn't her I was on FaceTime with. That was her sister, she doesn't know about anything."

"Damn.." Deigo mumbled.

It still didn't add up to me.

"What about Ari, and Mario?"

"Well, their situation is a little different. We wanted more kids so we went to adopt. And we adopted Mario, but they told me that Rosa was the person who gave him up, but when I called her she said she knew nothing about it. I did recall your mother saying she was pregnant, so I thought it was her, just using Rosa's name but she had told me that she had a miscarriage. Rosa convinced me she was lying. Rosa and your mother grew to hate each other because they both fell in love with me, at first it was games then it became real. They both wanted me to their self. It was lots of things they did to sabotage each other, so I was confused. But I still took in Mario. You two were born, you knew nothing of it, I'm good at keeping secrets as you can see. And so is your mother. And as for Ari, I wasn't there for the birth, but when I got back both Rosa and Your mother were arguing about who's child it was. Me, being an idiot, didn't even check their bodies. So, they both fled, leaving me with five kids. Because I still had Alex, he is the only one that I am sure is your mothers child. Your mother came back, she told me she was playing basketball. She helped me with you guys, we fell in love and yeah.." He wondered off..

"Wow." Deigo said. I just nodded my head, reasonable explanation.

I told them I was going to go shoot some hoops. I grabbed my ball, and was headed to the court. On my way there, Monica stopped me, by getting in my face, and let me tell you her breath was not pleasant.

She told me that the court was packed, and I shouldn't go. I just continued walking.

"Fine then." She said.

I got to the court, and I saw Jr and some girl basically eating each other's faces off. It was Monica. She smiled at me, and got on her knees giving him head in public.

I acted as if they weren't there and shot some hoops.

Jr looked annoyed, he pushed Monica off of him. He walked up to me.

"Okay, what is your problem? You see your friend giving me head, and you don't get annoyed or mad AT ALL! What do you not have feelings or some shit?"

I laughed. "She's not my friend." It's true, I've only known her since tryouts, which was 3 months ago. They made our season so much later now, First game in 3 days.

"Yeah because you don't know anything about friends, being as if your my friend and your boning Max! My friend!"

"I'm a virgin." I said blankly, brushing him off.

He look surprised. "Well can you stop! Please? I don't beg but these games are annoying and childish."

"What games?" I pretended like I didn't know what he was talking about.

"These ones." He said walking up to me. He grabbed my arms and kissed me. I tried to back away, but he grabbed my face. Damn, he's the only boy I know who's stronger than me.

He let go and smirked. "You done playing?"

I smirked. "Nope."

"Oh really?" He asked raising his eyebrows, damn he sexy.

I smirked again. He kissed me again, this time trying to slide his tongue in my mouth, I wouldn't open up though. He grabbed my butt, and I was ready to tell him I would kill him. As soon as I opened my mouth he slid his tongue in, I was confused as to what to do. I don't know how to kiss. I only kissed one person, and it wasn't tongue. He moaned into my mouth. I just went with it. I pushed him away and he was laughing.

"What's funny?" I asked.

"You don't know how to kiss." He said laughing hysterically.

"Whatever punk."

"Ok, I quit."

I smiled. I can't lie, I do kind of like him. But Monica...